This solution is ranked
in What are the best replay-value games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best simulation gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best free Android games with in app purchasesRead user opinions
in What are the best empire building games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best offline games like Clash of ClansRead user opinions
in What are the best apps to play at workRead user opinions
in What are the best free-to-play games on ChromebookRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games for ChromebookRead user opinions
in What are the best life simulation games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best simulation games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best simulation games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best city building games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best life simulation games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best arcade gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best clicker games for iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Chromebook gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best God games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best android girls gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best God games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best RPG games for iPad without internetRead user opinions
in What are the best free to play multiplayer games for Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the best free to play gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Fallout Shelter
- "This could have been easily one of the best simulation apps if they just took back the difficulty a couple of notches. I really liked the game, but I mad one mistake and now about half my people are dead."
- "This is kind of like a post apocalyptic sims. The format is interested, trying to create a group of survivors long term after a disaster. I love the game, but the only negative is that it will only allow you to play it and make any progress for a few minutes a day. Plays on the mobile, so quick way to kill time in a long line.""It's a cartoon game where the characters equip guns and fight monsters and "bad" humans that attack them. There is a "lounge" where the dwellers can go and drink to gain the charisma stat and in order to make more vault dwellers"
- "Have this game on my phone, computer and also my PS4 (that's how i love this game i have it all on my every device where i can possibly play it) FYI you can play this offline and the only time that you need an internet connection is for microtransactions and it is not really required for you to pay for something to totally enjoy this. "
There are no comments yet!
- "This is a solid game for something a little different. My taste is more into sports game, but it was alright and I didn't mind playing. I got into it for a few weeks, but fell off of it as it just wasn't my type of game. Overall though was cool fun and will cater to many."
- "This is really different from the life simulation games I've tried so far because it lets players experience what it's like to take care of an underground community in a post-apocalyptic world which I find rather interesting because it's not simply feeding or sustaining a family, it's making sure a whole community is safe from invaders and monsters outside."
- "So I needed to find the best simulation games for iPhone and I found Fallout Shelter! It works great and now I have no issues. I would like to commend the theme of this game as I am able to feel like i am a little mayor and protector of my own little territory. i have my citizens and I need to repopulate them to sustatin the number. Fun and engaging!"
- "@Angela Huang. Yes! It is available on Android. I just started playing it yesterday. Anyhow, it is a pretty decent simulation game. The mechanics and gameplay is all manageable. I love rescuing people and give them a new shelter called vaults. The only thing that makes me disappointed is that i need to spend a penny to get a fuller feature and some other packages. It 's free tho but you will be required (well it is a choice) to buy and unlock features if you want to."
- "If you're familiar with Bethesda's Fallout series, then, you'll know what to expect here. While it is much smaller in scale compared to other city builder games, the gameplay mechanics are very much the same here and actually works to its advantage thanks to its smaller scale."
- "Fallout Shelter is a wonderful mobile game. You become sort of a rescuer of citizens or dwellers and lead them to 'vaults'. In this game, my skill to balance and sustain my resources of water, electricity has been tested. It is definitely a must play, the freemium aspects are entirely optional and there are dozens of hours of content.""It's true that tihs game is an ultimate challenge of providing the needs of your citizens (in the game they call it dwellers) however, for me the gameplay lacks depth and a strong end goal. I just hope they strengthen this game. Nevertheless, this is a good game!"
- "I'm not sure who considers fallout shelter and arcade game, but whoever it is they're possibly mentally deficient and definitely wrong. It's one of those idle non-games, with no real gameplay except "watch numbers go up" woo. I can do the same with my calculator..."
- "you will feel like you are in areal situation when you play this game. it makes me feel like i am providing help to those who need it most"
- "The given game is similar to the topic, as you could indeed play this on a chromebook. It is a large file however and may not be able to run at maximum settings. A game like Fallout Shelter might be too much for a chromebook. A better solution could be given."
- "For those fans of doomsday survivor games, Fallout Shelter is a well-designed and fun way to live out your doomsday fantasies. Very good graphics with hours of gameplay that will entertain."
- "This is one of my favorite free games to play. It does not require you to be online or have internet. It is about a fall out shelter and your goal is to keep everyone happy and safe from the wasteland. There are many different levels and the graphics are extremely engaging. It can be addictive."
- "I needed to find a new free to play multiplayer game for my Xbox One. I was running out of games to play at my house. I found out about Fallout Shelter from some people online in this forum. It's a free management game that takes place in a post apocalyptic world. You pick some people and make a good life for them at a shelter. The graphics are amazing and the gameplay is really unique. I love this game. Check it out!""Fallout Shelter puts you in the Fallout world in a free to play game. I downloaded this game and started building my underground shelter. Right away I recognized characters from the Fallout series and the whole game falls under the same story. Highly recommended if you like the Fallout series."