This solution is ranked
in What are the best idle games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best incremental games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best incremental games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best agriculture games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best Farming simulatorsRead user opinions
in What are the best games like Harvest Moon for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best idle games for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best farming games appsRead user opinions
in What are the best Harvest Moon apps for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best time wasting appsRead user opinions
in What are the best Android farm gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best mobile idle clicker gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Idle Farming Empire
- "There are so many farm games out there on Android, but Farm Away! stands out for me as one of the better idle games available. The animations are engaging and the mechanics are logical, and you can play with friends and family. I think they probably looked at the other farming games out there and tried to get rid of the annoying parts, which is awesome. Need a time-killer? Pick it up and see what you're missing!"
- "This game is not for the first shooter action type of game lover, but geared more to the player who just wants to relax and have fun while getting through some time to kill. This game will appeal to those who just like to play simple games without the violence and constant nerve racking senseless insanity which most games seem to have these days. This is certainly a relief from that nonsense. For those who don't need any more violence and insanity in their lives, this game is like relaxing therapy which is sure to keep you calm yet entertained."
- "Farm Away is a solid, easy to use idle farming game, and offers average to good functionality and user ratings. One principle limitation is the requirement that this app. only operates on iOS devices. There are many competing entrants in this particular application market segment, and some may be better suited to game play when passing time, and/or functional learning or problem solving.""Not really a fan of farming games, but after trying this, I got addicted fast that you can yodel! It's basically a farming game, but better because it's suited for lazy people. Like meee!!"
- "I enjoy farming games and am always on the look out for something new. I've used this game before and found it to be quite entertaining. It's not complex at all, in fact, it's quite user friendly. The graphics are pretty good for a mobile app as well. The game has certainly kept me occupied for a few hours at a time. I've used it for commuting purposes; while waiting for a train or in an office awaiting an appointment. ""Oh, time wasting apps is an area that I have quite knowledge, since I know many apps to kill my time. I even clicked on an empty screen to waste my time on an app. Farm Away looks also quite decent game to kill time. There used to be a FarmVille game that everyone was playing; Farm Away reminded me that."
- "I recently just got addicted with this game after i discovered it last month. I totally got hooked with it because i can definitely enjoy and have fun playing it withiout spending money. What annoys me though is that it constantly asks me to rate the app. DUH! "
- "It's a cute idle clicker game that actually fits well with the whole farming concept. Plant your seeds, step away and come back to tend to your fields.""Idle gaming seems to be all the rage nowadays. You set tasks to finish and they're done by the time you get back – a sense of accomplishment without all the work. Farm Away! is more of the same when it comes to this basic concept, but what it does offer above and beyond the basic idea is a cute game interface and a little more thinking when it comes to how you spend your money."