This solution is ranked
in What are the best abstract first person PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games with philosophical storylines on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Mystery games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best exploration PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best horror games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games on Steam that are darkRead user opinions
in What are the best horror games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Atmospheric games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best indie gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Fibrillation HD
- "Phew! This game is a bit too intense! It does fit the "abstract first person PC games" though. One thing I don't care for is that this game is short and is to be played in one sitting. If I am paying $3.99 or whatever, I would like it to be more...more involved,more time to play, more options..I want to prolong the playing time over several days. This game is not for all audience. ""I guess there are a bunch of horror fans out there that are willing to pay money to experience nightmares. The thought of this gives me nightmares! Not my cup of tea. I don't pay to get scared by movies or games. Back to my happy place :-)"
- "Okay, this is seriously the scariest thing I've ever experienced! Really not your run of the mill story, depth and intelligence as well! Color me impressed. Huge selection!""Fibrillation HD has a great storyline, but there is a warning about how you need to be of age to play it. You also need to not be at work. Take that for what it's worth."
- "I think this game is not very appealing to me as I was looking for a mystery game not some sort of depressing and helpless kind of situations I will be in the game. I think it would be more appropriate for people who are more into the philosophical side of games.""Fibrillation HD is a mystery game that seems to get very positive reviews from its players. It is a great option to explore for anybody into the genre."
- "Fibrillation HD on Steam is one of the most unique game concepts I've encountered. It's a first-person horror/mystery story, meant to be completed in one sitting. The game is incredibly atmospheric, and there are lots of cool spaces to explore. Some repetition mars the game somewhat, but overall this one is great. ""In this game Ewan explores mysterious and scary places. It's fun and anxiety-ridden because the main character must figure out where he is and face his fears."
- "I'm a horror fan and an avid gamer. What better on a sunny summer afternoon than to get your thrills and chills inside the horror gamespace of Fibrillation HD on Steam? It's spooky, creepy, beautifully illustrated, and fun to play. ""If you are looking for a scary one person game Filrillation HD is for you! Its a quick paced game that's meant to be played in one sitting. It will have you on the edge of your seat!"
- "I took a chance on this game and was glad I did. It has a very tense and foreboding atmosphere that really pulls you in. It's a very compact game designed for a single sitting play-through so it is perfect for a quick journey into the darkness. It's like playing through your own personal horror movie.""Calibrates and changes screen to make visuals easier to see. User friendly and the page is easy to navigate."
- "This is an odd, unique horror game. Its very short, but very fun. Its a mystical first person horror game. You need only 2 hours to beat it. That might be a big turn off for most, but I found it to be very fun and quite scary.""Fibrillation is a really interesting and unique horror game. It isn't for someone who wants a point-and-shoot kind of game. It requires thinking and makes you think deeply about your actions and choices."
- "I was looking for a good atmospheric game on Steam. I love atmospheric games and thought Fibrillation HD would be just right for me. Unfortunately, I don't care for it. It's supposed to be a horror story type game, which is cool, but the graphics are not very good and the story is not very interesting. Frankly, it's just flat-out boring. If you want to be bored for several hours, this might be the game for you. I'd suggest other games if you want something more fun and atmospheric. Not recommended.""There are so many more better immersive games on Steam than this thing. I found the graphics to be appealing, but the controls were unuseable and I became annoyed after a very short while. If you like a pretty game with bad controls, then by all means try this out, but Im not buying it.""I really enjoy first person shooter games and Fibrillation HD didn't let me down. It kind of reminds me of a nostalgic felling of playing resident evil almost two decades ago. ""This was a good game, quick play and easy to use, much better than Steam hands down. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that is not happy with Steam""This is the first game I have played liked this. It was interesting but I don't know if I would play it again."
- #60 of 72
in What are the best indie games"Fibrillation HD doesn't really have a clear storyline to go along with it but is fun nonetheless. What I didn't like about it was that some parts seemed to be repetitive, as if in a loop or something ("do this", "do that"). Nevertheless, the graphics and fantasy world partially make up for it and definitely worth a look.""I had so much trouble getting this to even begin playing on my PC. When I finally did get it to play, it was terrible. There are all sorts of problems with it lagging and out of sync with what is on the screen and what it actually playing. Not worth my time.""This indie game looks exciting and scary at the same time. It looks new and innovative and a great deal for indie games. Fibrillation HD helped solve my search for new indie games."