This solution is ranked
in What are the best Android games like Summoners WarRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone and iPad games like Summoners WarRead user opinions
in What are the best gacha games for Android or iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best fantasy games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best anime gacha gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best destruction games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Final Fantasy gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
- "The Final Fantasy franchise is known worldwide and this is a decent spin off game within that series. This game brings the series classic turn based combat to mobile phones as you guide a party of characters from town to town. Overall I enjoyed this one and can definitely recommend it."
- "Ardyn's engine is something that players will have to learn throughout the game. He is like the idol Kefka of Final Fantasy VI, leading the protagonist to go around like a puppet, never annoying Noctis because he knows he can not be destroyed forever. Enraged because Noctis was chosen as King of Lucis, Ardyn corrupted him, killing Luna, causing his pride to be filled with hatred. At the same time, he leads Noctis to collect power, absorbs the energy of the Crystal, and waits for him in the final battle, the battle of the kings. Killing Noctis easily is not Ardyn's goal, but killing him in the strongest time will satisfy him. "
- "There is plenty to like in this game even if you're not that familiar with the final fantasy franchise. It tries to incorporate multiple game elements and for the most part, it succeeds in its efforts. It has the RPG element down, it utilizes a gacha system for its collectibles, and just has a great story and tons of content overall.""For fans of the Final Fantasy series, this will be a no-brainer gacha game and will be lots of fun to play for them. This is one of those game that was really made specifically for mobile and can be played vertically quite well. You can play it short bursts or long and extended play sessions. A really solid game overall.""FF Brave Exvius is a go to if I'm going to recommend a gacha game for somebody. I've been playing this for awhile now, and I would say that it is the epitome of this genre. If you are looking for a gacha game, this is the starting point. I love the Final Fantasy series anyway, so to mold it with the gacha freemium style is perfect for me.""New final fantasies are boring asf, but this one is pretty good with good chances to get good equipment :D""i thought exvius will be a boring game but i had fun playing it, especially when you get to the part where you need to outwit a couple of strong opponenents consecutively. that was a great part, really reminiscent of a real FF game.""Ffrk is way better if you’re a true FF fan. Gatcha rates are way better and you can get all characters easily. The relics are the gatcha. The game plays just like a true FF game like FFIV, V, and VI. FFBE is repetitive and full of random no nonsense characters. The battle system and hit points for enemies make no sense. FFRK uses the classic 9999."
- "This is an awesome game. HOWEVER, this game crashes and need emergency maintenance more than any other game I have ever played by far. I will rate this game 5 stars if Gumi can go one month without any emergency maintenance of any kind (of course I'm not counting the regular weekly maintenance for updates). If I do not get any emergency maintenance from this date until February 12th, I vow to come back to this review and change my rating to 5 stars. Until then, all the bugs and emergency maintenance suck the fun out of the legendary Final Fantasy franchise.""I was looking around google play and found Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. I noticed it was an older game and I also noticed that everyone loves it! I downloaded it to my android phone and was playing within minutes. The GUI is easy to use and the graphics are very interesting. It is fun to move your characters through dungeons and fields and have an occasional battle along the way. It is a very entertaining and addictive game. "
- "It's never the FINAL fantasy, is it? Not while there's money to be made! Sadly, this one has some update issues which can be really annoying when you've made a lot of progress and are eager to make more. Over time,though, I've found this to be a solid entry in the series."