This solution is ranked
in What are the best turn-based strategy games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC JRPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games in historyRead user opinions
in What are the best PS1 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games with hot female charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best final fantasy games on androidRead user opinions
in What are the best PlayStation Classic gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Final Fantasy gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best port of the pc apps for mobileRead user opinions
in What are the best Square Enix gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best RPG turn-based games with squad mechanics on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best basement boy appsRead user opinions
in What are the best video game storylines for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best anime games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best games with a great soundtrack on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best RPGs for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best video games to playRead user opinions
in What are the best gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best offline Android gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Final Fantasy VII
- "This is arguably the greatest turn-based game at the moment. It is only fitting I think because it was based on one of the best games in this genre during the 90s! The graphics are wonderful and it brings me back to my days when I will spend hours playing this game. Also, Cloud headlines this game.""Luckily for every fan of turn-based strategy games, the greatest one ever created is now available on Android. I'm of course talking about Final Fantasy VII which has now seen a mobile release. If you haven't played this game before now, then you need to give it a shot."
- #1 of 28
in What are the best PC games"The nostalgia is big in this one. Glad they made this one compatible for PCs. I like how you can use a controller on PCs now, makes the ride down memory lane more genuine.""I was looking for a great PC game to play on my new machine. However, this version of Final Fantasy 7 is currently listed on the google play store, therefore I cannot use this copy of the game on my PC. "
- "I enjoy games that remind me of my childhood and this is definitely one of those games. This is one of the best rated games ever, and it doesn't disappoint."
- "Final Fantasy VII is a classic for a reason. I wanted to recommend my younger brother, who is a generation past mine, a game I loved as a kid, and this was the way to go. The story, characters, music, and gameplay, all come together to make an incredible experience. There's a reason that Cloud and the gang are so recognisable as video game icons - this game has an incredibly engrossing world and moving story that keeps you interested from the jump. Would recommend to anybody who hasn't played this classic yet."
- "Probably one of the best games on the market or ever. Everyone knows about the final fantasy franchise. So playing this one should come to no surprise. The quality, game play and story are top notch as always. Its also reasonably priced as i remember the last one was a little too high for my taste. "
- "Final Fantasy VII is by far the best Final Fantasy game available on android operating systems! I have grown up playing this game and when I discovered this version in the android app store I could not wait to download and play. I love the virtual controller, which makes playing such an intense game easy on my phone and also how I can customize all my characters anyway I would like. If you are interested in this type of game or used to play Final Fantasy like I did back in the 90's, do yourself a favor and download now!"
- "Final Fantasy VII is one of my favorites from the series. However, I like some of the later, more recent ones even better. However, I really like everything Final Fantasy!!""Having started all the way back with FF 1 on the NES, I got to watch this series grow into its own with FF IV on the SNES, and watched as RPG's were taken to the max of the 16 bit era with FF VI and Chrono Trigger. I thought it was a pinnacle that might not ever be topped. Then I caved and bought a Playstation to play FF VII. It was leaps and bounds better than anything that came before it. No story or cast grabbed me as hard as VII's did, while the fantastic ensemble cast of VI was fleshed out very well despite the large number, it couldn't touch the protagonist/antagonist vibe that Cloud and Sephiroth had. The Materia system still to this day is my favorite "system" for customization and battles in all the FF's. Some have complained that the cinematics and the success they had in VII created games today that are too much like watching movies versus actually playing a game...but VII had the mix just right. They made the important moments MEMORABLE. Other FF's, like VI are still near and dear to my heart, but in the end none of the rest of the series have quite come close to what VII achieved for me. I still replay it once a year to this day."
- "It’s kind of amazing that I can play this game on my smartphone now. I used to play this all the time when I got home from school back in its day and love that I can play it now wherever I go. It’s like having a good friend visit and then spend the day hanging out wherever."
- "Even after over two decades since it first released to the world, I still think this is one of the best RPG and one of the best games to have come out ever. It set the standard for all those that came after it. From the sheer amount of content available to the gameplay, and the story, it was just masterfully done. Here's to hoping that the remaster will arrive soon.""I remember being grounded for a week because I skipped classes just to finish this game and played for more than 30 hours straight LOL! My mom was so angry he broke my PS and I had to go to school with no money and only hard sandwich as lunch. But yeah, it was all it worth it, A++ game dudes!"
- "I was looking for a turn based squad game like X-Com on Steam. Buying Final Fantasy VII was the worst decision I could have possibly made. Being a simple turn based RPG from the 90s, this couldn't be further from the game I was actually looking for.""Awesome graphics in this well known RPG available on steam. Characters from generations back bring back memories and take you into the future too."
- "I played this game when I was younger and it's still good today. I gave it to my son and he really enjoyed it. He stayed in the basement for a week straight until he finally beat the game. Take that Sephiroth!"
- "Pretty sure this is more for Android devices than it is for a PC. However, you can still find VII on Steam, if I recall correctly and suggest picking it up on there instead. Game itself is extremely dated, PS1 era, so a part of me suggests waiting for the remaster of it. Which will come out sometime in 2030 at the rate SE produces RPGs.""I've never really gotten into the Final Fantasy series of games. I'm not sure why, it seems like it should grab me, but it doesn't. Are there any other video games with good story lines you would recommend for PC?"
- "I've owned this on PS1 (still have the discs!), PC, PS4 and now mobile. It's really the same experience, and the touch controls are mostly good. The races are a little troublesome, but the bulk of the gameplay works just fine. It works and looks as good as a 20 year old PS1 game can look on a phone, and come on - cross dressing Cloud! 5 million stars."
- "Final Fantasy VII is probably one of the best games ever, and the music/soundtrack contribute to its legacy in a relatively small but meaningful way, but this is simply a really bad port of an otherwise incredible game. I really have to implore that you find a different way to play other than via this particular version. You can't appreciate either the gameplay or the music if the game itself can barely run or function properly.""Final Fantasy VII is a mobile port of one of the best PlayStation games of all time. Experience the functionality of the full game right in your hand with Final Fantasy VII. There are beautiful graphics combine with one of the best game play styles ever to appear on PlayStation.""I've always loved Tetris-style soundtracks and the Final Fantasy series has always been in that same vein. Final Fantasy VII delivers just like its predecessors in this department."
- "I was very excited to see this game from 1997 being offered on my phone. I was pretty happy until I used the arrow keys to select and up pops a prompt that allows all of my character stats to be set to their maximum values. I wish they would have left this out of the game but I still found it fun even after all these years.""Final Fantasy 7 is the next in a long line of RPG's in the FF series. You can now play on android which is great if you're traveling It works great on my Samsung s8 and I expect it would run on most newer phones fairly well. If you like Final Fantasy you should check this out."
- #26 of 48
in What are the best games"One of the best games you will ever play not very good graphics because it was in the 90s characters are a little blocky but the story will just captivate you make you laugh cry everything this story will just touch your heart for years to come the game play isn't complicated but is worth the work it has to offer limit breaks materia upgrades it's worth it even the side quests this game will not dissapoint ""Final Fantasy VII is easily one of the best games of all time. It had great combat, the story was great, it was challenging, and definitely ahead of its time. It's something that still holds up to go back and play today, and they're even making a remake of it in new graphics.""Whenever I'm bored in office, I spend time in this game and totally get lost in it. It's action packed and keeps you entertained while giving you a sense of accomplishment by winning points. It's a very good game and would recommend it to anyone to try it ""This is a very popular game, but I would rather see a list of highly-rated games instead of just one. When I look for best games, I mostly want to see a bunch of games that the community enjoy, and not just a single game."
- "This game is a classic in the video game world, and I was so happy to have it become available on Android. I can play it anywhere, since I don't need to be connected to the internet. While it is a large file, it is so worth it. Reliving my childhood and connected to classic roleplaying video games has been a lot of fun! ""This is a great game for people to play that will give them hours and hours of entertainment. This is perfect for those looking to kill some downtime, or to enjoy an entertaining and exciting game. I remember playing this on the original Playstation and it brings back great memories.""I am so excited to play final fantasy on my phone! Love being able to play on and offline too! It really helps with waiting in line or on an airplane. ""I think this is a great solution for an offline game. I remember playing this back on the original Playstation and someone who downloads and plays it will have hours, upon hours, of entertainment for downtime or just to continue playing."