This solution is ranked
in What are the best Final Fantasy gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games for MacBook AirRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 MMO GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best MMORPGsRead user opinions
in What are the best Realm vs Realm game on the PCRead user opinions
in What are the best PC JRPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best online RPG games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best PC fantasy MMORPGsRead user opinions
What the community says about Final Fantasy XIV
- "As a huge fan of the Final Fantasy series, I can easily say that this is one of the best Final Fantasy games that I've played. I got my husband to play it with me, and loved that it was perfect for first-time FF players as well. The graphics, story, and gameplay are all stunning and it's an incredibly immersive world that makes you feel like you're actually there. I was skeptical of the MMO aspect at first, but it only adds to the enjoyment and feeling of reality!"
- "Compared to the other interpretations and older versions, Stormblood (Final Fantasy XIV) I must say has the most amazing and fantastic new character classes. A new feature called underwater is what makes it more interesting alongside the new improved quality of its storytelling. Although this game is fast-paced, it lets me cope with it. Still, it has a lot more to improve. Recommending this to my fellow mac users.""I absolutely love fantasy games, so I was thrilled to discover that such a well-known franchise had a game that's compatible with the MacBook air. This MMORPG is addictive with its great story with some underwater explorations as its new feature and makes you like a ninja-turtle so to speak. The premise is fascinating, one that guarantees hours of immersive entertainment."
- #4 of 24
in What are the best MMORPGs"I've always loved Final Fantasy and this game is no different. I've put 100+ hours into FFXIV and plan on playing many more. However, it really frustrates me that the game could be sooo much better. A few minor tweaks to the character system, better quests, and some fixes to glaring bugs/glitches would make this a truly perfect game. "
- "I love the Final Fantasy series. I've found Final Fantasy XIV Online Complete Edition to be one of my absolute favorites, especially in regards to Realm vs Realm games for the PC. It is a ton of fun, especially if you're already familiar with the final fantasy series. You become a Warrior of Light to defeat your enemies and save the world. The battle system is very immersive, too. It's well worth the price. Check it out!""FF XIV is without a doubt gorgeous. In fact, you could excuse the fact that the gameplay pushes constant grinding because of how beautiful the graphics are. Almost. Probably one of the most well developed virtual worlds, but it begins to feel like a job, playing it.""There are a number of Realm v Realm games on PCs but this is a good solution. This edition is excellent even for and especially for newbie type players. It allows a player to begin the adventure as the Warrior of Light and increases in level up to 50 "
- "Final Fantasy XIV Online Complete Edition is one of the best PC JRPG games on the market. It provides a rich environment for creativity and mastery of a great adventure. The challenges and characters are amazing. I never get bored with this game.""The solution just describes a single game. The topic is about "games" plural. This is a consistent issue with the topics and solutions. Each solution takes you to a single solution where the topic alludes to multiple solutions.""This is not a good solution because this does not meet the requirement to be a good solution offered. It is only OK because it has a selection of games listed below for if this game is liked."
- "I haven't played the first Final Fantasy games but I know VII to X. It was my childhood games and fell in love with the franchise. When I heard that Square Enix will launch FF IV, I immediately pre-ordered it. My expectations were crushed when it was first released but eventually, they remade the game into a better one with the "A Realm Reborn" update. A fantastic game indeed."
- "If you're a fan of MMORPGs (like I am), chances are you're a fan of Final Fantasy franchise. In that case, I hardly need to tell you that the Final Fantasy XIV Online Complete Edition is a game to own. With tons of options for customization and cross-platform play, this game will get you and your friends into the action. ""Some people love final fantasy online. I do not. I feel like final fantasy is a lot better as a single player experience than a multiplayer one."