This solution is ranked
in What are the best turn based Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best anime gacha gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android JRPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best anime games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Nintendo appsRead user opinions
in What are the best gacha games for Android or iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone JRPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best action rpgs for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games like Summoners WarRead user opinions
in What are the best turn-based RPG for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best anime RPG mobile gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best turn-based strategy games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best RPGs for AndroidRead user opinions
What the community says about Fire Emblem Heroes
- "Nintendo has always been my son's favorite company to game with. I got him a few different gaming apps for his birthday and he said that Fire Emblem Heroes was his favorite. He said that the layout and button scheme of the game made it really fun and that the graphics were awesome as well."
- "This is one of the best gacha games for mobile that you can play right now, whether it be for Android or iOS, the experience is great. If you're a fan of gacha games, you probably know about this already. If you're curious about these types of games, this is one of the best ones to try out first."" A good example of gacha games for android that is actually fun to play. The graphics and art is something that I really like. It's free-to-play so expect some grinding but the game has been generous with giving out new characters overall.""I think this gacha game is great because it enables you to play as all of your favorite characters. It allows you to go as in depth as you feel like. Casual players can find much entertainment out of the game as well. I find it doesn't lag down my processor despite having an older phone, which is great.""I think Fire Emblem Heroes is better than Exvius in more ways than one, cheaper to play to win, and funner to play when you can't afford to buy basic resources. "
- "Fire Emblem Heroes is a great game to pass the time during my morning commute on the subway. The graphics and game story are engaging and fun. I like the diversity of characters and how to customize them for fight battles. This game is an RPG so be aware of that type of gameplay."
- "WOW! WHAT CAN NINTENDO NOT DO, ANOTHER GEM OF A GAME FROM THEM!!!! If you like SUmmoner's War you'll definitely fall for this too. The game play, the fight scene, the drawings that seem to put you in a fantasy world, this game has it all!"
- "I am a big Fire Emblem fan so I may be appear a bit biased, but I really feel that even as a standalone mobile game Fire Emblem Heroes is terrific. I really enjoy the chess-like strategies that are needed to do well. I would rate the game as having a high production value and completely enjoy the graphics. ""This game is right up my alley. It's a turn-based strategy game for Android, which is what I was looking for, but it's also an RPG, which are my favorite. I will play this game a lot, I'm sure."
- "I enjoy playing RPGs and was looking for one I could take with me on my Android phone. I came across Fire Emblem Heroes, which is made by Nintendo, and was very surprised by the content and detail. I was worried this was a watered down version of a more mainstream game, but it had a lot of depth and it was very fun. I would highly recommend this game!""I'm always searching the app store/Google Play for RPGs for Android, and also used to play a lot of Nintendo back in the day. I was pretty stoked to find Fire Emblem Heroes for Android! I used to love that game on Nintendo! You can use characters from all over Fire Emblem! Truck loads of fun in this title!""Be a hero, and fight with swords, all on your smart devices, which makes it even better. The drawings, and simple design make this game easy to pick up and get hooked on. Recently Nintendo has enabled it on smart devices through the Google Chrome Store. "