This solution is ranked
in What are the best anime gacha gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Japanese role playing games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best turn based Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best fire emblem apps for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android JRPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best gacha games for Android or iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone JRPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best action rpgs for iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best top-down games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best Nintendo appsRead user opinions
in What are the best action rpgs for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best Fire Emblem gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Japanese role playing games on AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best turn-based RPG for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games like Summoners WarRead user opinions
in What are the best Android top grossing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best anime games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best turn-based strategy games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best RPGs for AndroidRead user opinions
What the community says about Fire Emblem Heroes
- "Fire Emblem Heroes is one of the most well put together rpg games that I have ever played for the iPhone. It also is great that it is a free to play game. I would never have believed that a game that good is free!""Same rules, same content, great game, but on your cell phone it just doesn't have the same playability as it does on a larger screen, save your money."
- "This is one of the best gacha games for mobile that you can play right now, whether it be for Android or iOS, the experience is great. If you're a fan of gacha games, you probably know about this already. If you're curious about these types of games, this is one of the best ones to try out first."" A good example of gacha games for android that is actually fun to play. The graphics and art is something that I really like. It's free-to-play so expect some grinding but the game has been generous with giving out new characters overall.""I think this gacha game is great because it enables you to play as all of your favorite characters. It allows you to go as in depth as you feel like. Casual players can find much entertainment out of the game as well. I find it doesn't lag down my processor despite having an older phone, which is great.""I think Fire Emblem Heroes is better than Exvius in more ways than one, cheaper to play to win, and funner to play when you can't afford to buy basic resources. "
- "Fire Emblem Heroes is a well-designed game for the iPhone or an iPad. The graphics are really nice and there are so many different modes. You can do a lot of different things like training, duels, and battles, but there's so much that it's a little intimidating to me. I kind of wish I was more into the battles because I don't feel like I get as much out of it as I could."
- "Nintendo has always been my son's favorite company to game with. I got him a few different gaming apps for his birthday and he said that Fire Emblem Heroes was his favorite. He said that the layout and button scheme of the game made it really fun and that the graphics were awesome as well."
- "Fire Emblem Heroes is a great game to pass the time during my morning commute on the subway. The graphics and game story are engaging and fun. I like the diversity of characters and how to customize them for fight battles. This game is an RPG so be aware of that type of gameplay."
- "i have a gacha problem, and by that i mean i love gacha games too much to the point of wanting to play all of them, and heroes is one of the ones that i frequently play. i wasnt a fan of FE but i played this since it was a gacha game. next thing you know, i've gotten to emulating a few FE games simply because i wanted to know more about my husbando's story in actual canon. if you're not sure where to start in the FE franchise, heroes can help."
- "WOW! WHAT CAN NINTENDO NOT DO, ANOTHER GEM OF A GAME FROM THEM!!!! If you like SUmmoner's War you'll definitely fall for this too. The game play, the fight scene, the drawings that seem to put you in a fantasy world, this game has it all!"
- "My brother is a gamer. He is always playing video games no matter what platform. He plays on the computer, tv and even his smartphone. Recently he was searching through the top grossing games for Android and came across the game "Fire Emblem Heroes". He downloaded the game, tried it for awhile and ended up loving it. He loved the characters and the flow of this free strategy game so much that he got me and all of our friends hooked on the game as well. "
- "I am a big Fire Emblem fan so I may be appear a bit biased, but I really feel that even as a standalone mobile game Fire Emblem Heroes is terrific. I really enjoy the chess-like strategies that are needed to do well. I would rate the game as having a high production value and completely enjoy the graphics. ""This game is right up my alley. It's a turn-based strategy game for Android, which is what I was looking for, but it's also an RPG, which are my favorite. I will play this game a lot, I'm sure."
- "I enjoy playing RPGs and was looking for one I could take with me on my Android phone. I came across Fire Emblem Heroes, which is made by Nintendo, and was very surprised by the content and detail. I was worried this was a watered down version of a more mainstream game, but it had a lot of depth and it was very fun. I would highly recommend this game!""I'm always searching the app store/Google Play for RPGs for Android, and also used to play a lot of Nintendo back in the day. I was pretty stoked to find Fire Emblem Heroes for Android! I used to love that game on Nintendo! You can use characters from all over Fire Emblem! Truck loads of fun in this title!""Be a hero, and fight with swords, all on your smart devices, which makes it even better. The drawings, and simple design make this game easy to pick up and get hooked on. Recently Nintendo has enabled it on smart devices through the Google Chrome Store. "