This solution is ranked
in What are the best iphone apps to improve memoryRead user opinions
in What are the best android apps to improve memoryRead user opinions
in What are the best thinking game apps for iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best apps that will make you smarterRead user opinions
in What are the best iphone apps to practice concentrationRead user opinions
in What are the best workout gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best brain teaser games for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best brain teaser games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best iPad games for seniors with dementiaRead user opinions
in What are the best android apps to practice concentrationRead user opinions
in What are the best thinking game apps for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best brain training appsRead user opinions
in What are the best apps to increase aptitude and reasoning skillsRead user opinions
in What are the best math workout games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best brain teaser gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best apps for working out at homeRead user opinions
What the community says about Fit Brains Trainer
- "This app is a must, especially for those who are are always on their phones and have a lot of downtime. This app is fun and helps you stimulate your mind. It's like a workout for your brain. I found playing a couple minutes a day has definitely help improve my retention and recall."
- "Fit Brains Trainer will really keep your mind worked out. It doesn't workout your body at all. Keeping your mind sharp will help you continue with your day well though."
- "This seems to be much like the Nintendo Brain Age games they had on the DS. You give your age and play math and art games on a daily basis and the game grades you. Its fun if you like this kind of thing or you're interested to know how well you do or to compete with each other"
- "You might not think so, but learning can be fun. Fit Brains Trainer gives me access to fun to play games that will also improve my cognitive and emotional intelligence at the same time. If you're looking for a fun app that will help you learn at the same time, give it a try."
- "This is a great app for developing mental functions and keeping you entertained while you do it. I felt like I was making real progress with this. Just a little sharper cognitively each day. I just wish it was on Android as well, since I recently switched phones and can no longer use the app there. "
- "I like how this is from Rosetta Stone, which is a know company. I am alsways looking for fun things to do in my spare time. It says that 18 million people have this app. I am very familar with Brain Gym. With kids and adults mind stimulating activities really work. It gets the oxygen flowing in your brain. The current versoion has 4/5 strars, but all versions have 4.5/5 stars. With any new version there are kinks to work out. This sounds like something that I would like to try as a possible alternative to Brian Gym.""I immediately downloaded this from the app store and started playing. I'm always looking for ways to keep my mind sharp, and this game will definitely help. It is a part of the Rosetta Stone family, which I trust and was invented by a neuro-psychologist, so I have a lot of faith in it. The problems I'm working on are fun and I really am enjoying it. ""I like this app because it addresses emotional intelligence. Many apps do cognitive intelligence, but this is the best app for incorporating emotional intelligence into the game. I promise, you will get some interesting results playing this game.""This is something that's really easy to do on the train or bus that will help you get smarter! Ever since I got this and started practicing, I've been doing a lot better at work and school! Five stars!!!""This app has fun brain teasing games. I enjoy using this app daily to challenge myself and keep my mind young."
- "If all the things that users reported actually happened ( Improved memory and recall, deeper concentration, clearer and quicker thinking, stronger problem solving skills, positive mood changes) then this app would be five star. Take it with a grain of salt and enjoy it; you probably won't get any smarter but at least you'll keep your brain active."