This solution is ranked
in What are the best gore gamesRead user opinions
in What are the scariest single-player gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games based on movies for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 survival gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 Horror gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op horror games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the scariest multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One Horror gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best horror games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best horror games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best survival games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Horror Survival games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about Friday the 13th: The Game
- #1 of 33
in What are the best gore games"I wanted the best gore games out there right now. Friday the 13th: The Game was recommended by a friend and I love it. Great action."
- "This game has garnered itself a lot of mixed reviews. Opencritic.com shows the game with a 61/100 rating, which doesn't really imbue a whole lot of confidence. Given that it was released only 3 months ago, I fail to see why it should be considered a solution at all. I wouldn't recommend it.""I love it when they bring my favorite films to life in a new game. Friday the 13th: The Game is no exception. Relive the whole Friday the 13th experience and even play as Jason himself. You can even introduce a whole new gang of teenagers for Jason to terrorize!""I have to be honest I usually hate any game based on a movie. They always end up so awful, but thankfully this isn't one of them. Friday the 13th seems to be bucking that trend."
- "I am a big Freddie Kreuger fan but this game wants to make me become a Jason supporter!!!! I love how I can play both a scared campgoer or a 250-lb masked machine of death with a dull axe! If you are fainthearted I think this is not for you but if you are somewhat disturbed like me, you'll play this game all night long for a month or two.""I actually discovered this from a video trailer some time ago and I must say this is an interesting game which really got me hooked into playing this. Cool game!""LMAO @Larry but yeah he's right because I am as disturbed as him. I hope that there would also be a game where the gameplay would feature Freddy Krueger's point of view. I think that not only me but many would be able happy for such game. But so far, this game is already enough."
- "I grew up watching the Friday the 13th movies, so I have certain expectations for the game and I haven't been disappointed. The game is set in the 80's, just like the movies, and I love visiting Crystal Lake and playing with my friends. The trick is getting the right group together, but when that happens the game is pure gold."
- "Friday the 13th: The Game is a co-op horror game on Steam. Is it one of the best? I'd definitely say no. This is one of the glitchiest games I've played in quite a while and updates to fix these problems are very slow. I don't even like the game play. It's sad because I was very willing to give this game a chance and looked forward to horror co-op, but this game failed.""Still beta-ish state, you can bet that there are glitches that some players would gladly take advantage of, but once they tweak out those little bugs, this game'll be perfect since it already shows a lot of promise even before the official completed release""I love anything to do with Friday the 13th (I saw the original when it came out) and this game is awesome! My PC had no problems playing this (no lag). This game is especially great since it is almost Halloween. I've even got my screaming down so when I play the part of a camper, It'll be even that much more realistic!"
- "Superb new horror survival game based on the well known movie franchise. I love playing as Jason, but if you prefer you can be one of the teenagers he is hunting. I found it easy to download and maintain via Steam.""This game is as horrible as they come. Remember the NES version of this game? Wanna know why you dont? Because its sucked, just like this one does. "
- "This is an interesting game. It has some great features that you wouldn't think of from just watching the movies. I have really enjoyed the challenge so far!""Very fun and good survival horror game. Definitely worth a playthrough if you're a fan of the movie series."
- "Friday the 13th: The Game is a Horror Survival game available on pc through Steam. It is based off the popular movie franchise. The graphics look very good in the videos that I've seen and it has a very well received story line. It looks like a good fit for the problem.""I like survival games. Today I tried Friday the 13th: The Game. I t was fun and had good graphics. I really liked the feeling like I was in the movie. It is pretty a nostalgic experience. If you like the movies you will love this game."
- "Friday the 13th: The Game is a great solution to finding horror survival games on Steam. I've been interested in giving myself a little scare lately and wanted to use Steam to find a fun horror survival game. Friday the 13th: The Game is perfect for that desire as it provides an excellent mix of fearful intensity and terrifying survival gameplay. This is a great horror survival game on Steam!""Friday the 13th: The Game is scary and gory, which is exactly what you want in a horror survival game. I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest. And once or twice, I LOL'ed at the different ways Jason gets his victims - the developers created a long list of ways to torment campers. Fun."