This solution is ranked
in What are the best casual mobile games that will make you smileRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone games for commutingRead user opinions
in What are the best mobile games for non gamersRead user opinions
in What are the best low spec Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the most addictive game apps everRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung Gear appsRead user opinions
in What are the best 99 cent ios gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best action game apps for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Google Play games with easy achievementsRead user opinions
in What are the best 2 player split screen games for mobile devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best 10 minute games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best oflline iOS gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best offline Android gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Fruit Ninja
- "My friend texted me the other night saying I should try out this game. I was hesitant because I didn't need any more games on my phone, but I usually try out anything once. I started playing and before I knew it, an hour had gone by. It was so much fun slicing through fruit, feeling like a ninja. I felt like I had special powers or something. It was so cool. If I hadn't of looked up from my screen I wouldn't have realized what time it was and that I had to go to bed. Love it.""This is my official stress reliever of all time!! The frenzy mode is very fun, it makes me agitated and panic like I always try to slice all the fruits in my screen!!! Very addictive cuz the game is free and you can as much as you want to!!! "
- "I was at the doctors office with my son. He was fidgity and impastiont. So i was looking around the google play store for an app to keep him busy. I found the classic Fruit Ninja. I hadnt thought of this game in years. Never thought it would be a samsung watch app. It was still just as fun as it was back then. It worked well for my son to keep busy, all the sound and lights flashing kept his attention."
- "I love playing Fruit Ninja. It is one of my go to time killers when I am somewhere waiting on someone for a meeting or appointment. Although it seems like not much to start, it does become surprisingly addictive. Love that it has shorter and longer timer options. It really is a great game for playing and trying to move up levels, or kill time for 5 minutes while you wait on a late train, bus, client, or doctor.""Most ios games cost too much and don't really provide much offline play. fruit ninja solves that and more. Plus, it's genuinely fun to play. So have at it!"
- "Fruit Ninja is a fun little app where you need to make swipes to cut fruit. Great for all ages. My girlfriends 6 year old boy really has a ball playing FN. The only downside is that the difficulty level ramps up after awhile, but what game doesn't?"
- "If you are like me and looking of games that can be played offline to keep ourselves of the kids busy, then I think you will love Fruit Ninja like I do. It is a great game with good graphics and lot of choices to mix and match the gear, and to try the different powers.""Want to be able to play when not connected to the internet? Need a game to play in all situations? With Fruit Ninja take your android anywhere and have time to kill. Use your blades to slice and dice all types of fruit in this easy to play app."