This solution is ranked
in What are the best RPG space gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best oflline iOS gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play without graphic card and low RAM memoryRead user opinions
in What are the best Low spec Steam gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best ipad casual games for playing when you are on the busRead user opinions
in What are the best offline multiplayer games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best Roguelikes on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best RPGs for a bad PCRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play without soundRead user opinions
in What are the best roguelikes/roguelites on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best planet and space exploration gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Sci-Fi themed games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best ipad strategy gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best war games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best games for low spec PCsRead user opinions
in What are the best strategy war games for ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best RPG games for iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best dungeon crawlersRead user opinions
in What are the best roguelike games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best dungeon crawler games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about FTL: Faster Than Light
- "Faster Than Light is a refreshing simulation game. I had to guide and protect my team through space which was really fun. I really liked the ship selection.""For an RPG, this one is great! The complexity of the ships really got my attention. ""This game was a lot of fun. It was a little complicated to learn at first. Once I had developed a strategy I was able to do well. "
- "FTL is a really fun game for PC, IOS, and Android. While I prefer the PC version the best, the iOS version works well and has most of the same functionality. It's a good game to play while passing time on an airplane."
- "always been a huge fan of outerspace games + roguelike themes and it allows me to play it even on a low ram memory graphic card. while not totally a game without a graphic card, it lets me play in minimal setting and that keeps me happy imho"
- "FTL: Faster Than Light started as a bit of point'n'clickery on my old little laptop and quickly evolved into an obsession. I don't know exactly what makes this game so addictive but it keeps me hooked every time I play. It has a great soundtrack, cute low spec graphics, and it keeps you on the edge of your seat unsure if you are about to die or about to win it all.""FTL: Faster Than Light is a low-spec roguelike game available on Steam. Full packages with soundtrack run less than $14, and the game is supported on Windows and Mac OS. Low-spec simply means this game doesn't eat up a ton of RAM on your computer. It's still an engrossing albeit madly challenging game of adventure and discovery. "
- "I believe this game would be more complex and involved than desired for a simple bus ride. Any game suggested here should have been a quick, simple game. This would allow for a short trip and also the ability to pay attention to ones surroundings and be aware."
- "I tried FTL: Faster Than Light while searching for Roguelikes on Steam. I am hooked! FTL is a very addicting spaceship simulation roguelike-like. My search is over (for now)!""This game features a space like dungeon crawler which is a bit new for me I hop that they develop more changes to the game!"
- "I'm deaf so I wanted a game to play that didn't require audio. I found Faster Than Light to be just what I was looking for. Its a fun game even if you're not deaf but the fact that it was not audio dependant made it a sure choice for me. "
- "So I look at FTL as a poor man's roguelike game, without much going on for it. I can't see myself taking the time to try and learn the gameplay style and I am board by the look of it."
- "The gameplay and mechanics of this game are brilliant. It's a great space exploration game that requires lots of deep thinking and tactical intuition. The graphics are very stylish and the soundtrack is great. I'd recommend this game to anyone as long as they enjoy high difficulties. "
- "I was trying to find a new game, and Faster Than Light turned out to be fantastic. It gives me a lot of things to do and has fantastic graphics. Highly recommended"
- "If you like space sims and roguelikes, definitely check this game out. It has quite a learning curve to it but it's a lot of fun to play regardless. One of the best games for low spec PCs for sure.""I have played FTL ALOT. With over 500 hours in game , I can say without a doubt its one of the most compelling space games out there. Don't let the simple graphics fool you , this game is deep. Every decision matters and every resource is precious. Everyone who is interested in a hard but fair game or anyone who has ever watched an episode of Star Trek and wanted to be a part of it should play this game."
- "Faster than light is not really an RPG game, its more like a roguelike where you take control of a ship out in the universe that's been randomly generated. You travel the cosmos meeting various others who may help or hurt you as you try to survive whatever comes your way."
- "One of the best dungeon crawlers is FTL: Faster Than Light. In FTL you experience the atmosphere of running a spaceship trying to save the galaxy. This "spaceship simulation roguelike-like" allows you to take your ship and crew on an adventure through the galaxy."
- "I wanted to find a roguelike game for the PC. I am new to PC gaming and Steam is the hub for PC games. I was recommened FTL and couldn't be happier. Super fun game. ""This is not your conventional rogue like game because it's in space! It's an original take on these old style games."
- "I'm a big fan of dungeon crawler games, and went looking for one on Steam. FTL: Faster Than Light isn't exactly a dungeon crawler, but it's a massively-addictive, very difficult 2D game in which you move your spaceship through different galaxies. If you're looking for something somewhat different than a dungeon crawler, this game is highly recommended."