This solution is ranked
in What are the best Space Games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Sci-Fi themed games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Sci-Fi themed games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Android exploration gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best space adventure Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best space sim mobile gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best sci-fi games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best sci-fi games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best space games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best space adventure iphone gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best RPG games for iPad without internetRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone exploration gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best HD game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best offline Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best action gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Galaxy on Fire 2 HD
- "Huge game considering it's on a mobile phone no less. Reminds me a lot of Mass Effect, or certain parts of it at least. Only thing I don't like is the ads, but I get that the devs need to make some bucks as well. A lot of time and effort go into these projects. Overall well done. I enjoy this game a lot. Cheers.""GOF2 is a space shooter game that will leave you at the edge of your seat. Engaging characters and huge interesting galaxy to explore!"
- "Great sci-fi space shooter! A lot of games try to be like Galaxy on Fire 2 HD, but not many come close to the polished mechanics of this title. Highly recommended if sci-fi games are you thing (on Android, that is). Only thing I don't like about this one is how expensive it can be to play other levels/storylines. Other than that - it's oddly satisfying shooting pirates down, ha."
- "I downloaded this game right before a long flight to Chicago for business. I don't like flying in general and this trip was a double whammy with a long delay due to weather but Galaxy on Fire 2 got me through the wait and flight like it was 15 minutes. Really great graphics and gameplay kept me zoned in and playing level after level."
- "Galaxy on Fire really takes advantage of the processing power found on modern phones - the graphics are great. It can be a little repetitive, but it remains addicting nonetheless. One issue that you might want to be aware of is that it sometimes has problems with transferring save data between devices and in similar situations - if you get a new phone, you might lose progress.""For starters even if the game was not as fun to play as it is, and it is so much fun, the graphics here just blow me away. Plus there's so many different things to do that I'm surprised that this is a mobile game. No repetitive poke poke poke gameplay here, this is some console class space combat and strategy. Even the story was well written."
- "If you like immersive space combat games, you need to download Galaxy on Fire 2 HD. It has 150 different ships and upgrades that will help mine asteroids, or take you to more than 30 star systems."
- "This game is very fun and I highly recommend it. The graphics are very good for a mobile game and the colors are great. The gameplay is very fun and I really don't think there is anything else like it. There are micro transactions but the game is free so that is fine."
- #16 of 28
in What are the best HD game apps"When you first play it can be drugged out a little but once you can on you make tons of money straight up from the missions. The missions themselves get repetitive but there are several different kinds so mix it up to keep it interesting. If this were a Star Trek game, you guys wouldn't be able to reply because of how much money you'd have to count in the first 24hrs of its launch."
- "For a small price, you can experience one of the best space sims available on mobile right now. The game is huge with some to do with ships and weapons to collect. You can play it on the go and without internet access.""Galaxy on Fire 2 HD is the Google Play version of the Fishlabs’ award-winning space combat and trading simulation. In this game, you play the role of a hot-headed space war veteran Keith T. Maxwell and save the galaxy from destruction by the hands of ruthless alien raiders, space pirates and power-crazy madmen."
- #48 of 80
in What are the best action games