This solution is ranked
in What are the best gangster games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best offline Gameloft gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best gangster games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Android third person shootersRead user opinions
in What are the best android games like gta 5Read user opinions
in What are the best Android shoot 'em up gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best replay value games for iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best free roaming car game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone Gameloft gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best android gameloft gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best open world iOS gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best shooters for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best iOS games to play in airplane modeRead user opinions
in What are the best Gameloft game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best offline shooting games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best games like GTARead user opinions
in What are the best casual games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best action gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best offline Android gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Gangstar Vegas
- "I really love the GTA games, but sometimes I don't feel like turning on the game system. I found Gangstar Vegas for Android and it pretty much gives me everything I like from GTA. The graphics are amazing, it's like real live scenery and people. I feel so much part of the game. I love that I have tasks or missions to do in the game and it keeps my attention. "
- "I am a fan of Gameloft games and was looking for a new one to play in my down time. I wanted an offline game so that I didn't have to be online all the time. Gangstar Vegas was definitely a decent game, but having to buy items in the game definitely took its toll on me. I would only hesitantly recommend it to others. "
- "I just bought an iphone and was looking for games like grand theft auto. Gangster Vegas had 5 stars so I figured I couldn't go wrong with that. I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised. The graphics of the vehicles are fantastic for an app. The gameplay is very much like GTA. I have been playing non stop and enjoying every minute of it"
- "As a person who lives in a city with real, hard-core gangs who kill each other and innocent people on a regular basis, I found Gangstar Vegas to be insensitive to what some people experience in their own neighborhoods. Gangstar Vegas glorifies and lifestyle that is not glamorous and not one to which it is honorable to aspire. Gangstar Vegas encourages an aspiration that is deadly, harmful and scary.""The Theme of Gangstar Vegas is mostly shooting and looting from a third persons perspective. The game is fun for a bit but gets old pretty quick due to the repetitive gameplay.""Looking for a game that allows you to take over Las vegas... in style. Look no further! This game is just what you've been looking for. Look out GTA!"
There are no comments yet!
- "I tried out Gangstar Vegas and I thought it was an okay GTA clone. For a mobile game it's alright, it's free to try out so if you're in the mood for some mobile GTA style game it's worth a shot."
- "Gangstar Vegas is a fantastic Gameloft game. You play a MMA fighter who completes missions with thrilling action. It is fun to customize your gear and you get to choose from many types of vehicles including monster trucks and fighter jets. The game has a similar feel to Grand Theft Auto so if you like that, you will like this as well.""Gangstar vegas is very high graphically for andriod mobiles i also play this game so amazing I want gameloft make new game "
- "Well, I don't disagree @Samantha Little's comment but neither do I agree. I felt like gangster vegas is somehow between good and bad video game as the theme exudes violence and destruction in a very fun way. Do you get what I mean? It is somehow similar to GTA from missions to dialogues however, controling main character is such a pain in the @$$. Running is definitely a hassle. LOL. But I can't say anything negative about the gameplay. 3 stars from me."
- "Despite the generic title and being made by shovel-ware developer Gameloft Gangstar Vegas is actually good. It plays shockingly well, the game world is nicely designed (and big) and there is enough to do to actually make it feel open.""Gangstar Vegas needs some improvement. The game seems buggy and prone to crashing a lot. The gameplay is inconsistent in awards and the offerings are weak. The cars could be a lot better.""Well then. This seems to be like a grand theft auto mob mix. The reviews are great and the graphics look really good for a phone game. I liek it."
- "IDK but this game reminds me of Grand Theft Auto. Anybody agrees with me?? The missions and quests in dialogue format are almost identical with the latter. Anyway, I won't recommend this game to people who are yonger than 18 because the theme is too violent for such youngsters. Game controls are poorly manageable (Especially running). Anyway, I would rate this w/ 3 stars only""Gangstar Vegas is a mafia style game set in exciting Las Vegas, and is the best game to play in airplane mode. I hate it when I don;t have internet access, but I need it to play my games or advance in quests. The game is a lot of fun to play and doesn't need to be connected to the internet all of the time to play."
- "Again the game APP for the theft or gangster it would create a violence in the people mind. I think kids game should be free of violence it should be planned to the value of happiness, sharing, friendship or some positive value of culture like save the resources or save the earth."
- "This is a great game that you can play as an online multiplayer game or as an offline shooter game. Considering this is also a free game, the level of quality is quite good. ""I got to roam around Vegas and shoot and pillage as a gangster. It was fantastic and one of the best offline shooting games on Android. You can rob, murder, and generally run amok while trying to outdo your fellow gangsters. A good choice for the closest Anarchist. ""Yep it's a little like grand theft auto? But of course it has its own unique features especially because it's more of a shooting game and focuses only on that. Which makes it not complicated and hard and frustrating unlike gta.""I don't know if this is truly an offline game. The theory of android games is that most of the time, you need to be connected to the internet to play them. However, I am optimistic that it could be a solution. ""Gangstar Vegas is a great download if you are looking for a shooting game to play offline on Android. There are many weapons and features that would normally require more than one game to experience."
- #14 of 18
in What are the best games like GTA
- #27 of 80
in What are the best action games"For the Android, this game is a edgy and not rated for children. It takes place in Vegas and will push you to your limit, stealing cars, fighting with rival gangs, there is something for everyone. Martial arts, car racing, shooting, Vegas landmarks, and with 80 missions there is always something to do. ""This game is a lot of fun and the graphics are really cool! But the amount of pop up ads is intolerable and I finally quit in disgust, after playing for a few hours. Uncool!""I dislike this game do to the violence. It is compared to Grand Theft Auto, another game I dislike, that you are kill or fight people."
- "One of the best sandbox games that you can play in the same vein as the Grand Theft Auto series. The story is good, the mission are plenty and varied, and the graphics are good considering this is a game for mobile that you can bring with you and play offline.""This will be a solution because you can kill people in the game and rob people, this is something you will enjoy because you have power. Grand Theft Auto was a highly addictive game and if this game is similar then it will solve the problem of offline android games.""Gangstar Vegas is a fun offline Android game. You go around trying to be a top gangster and can play anytime you want."