This solution is ranked
in What are the best games with user generated content on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games under $10 with good modsRead user opinions
in What are the best games like RobloxRead user opinions
in What are the best sandbox survival games for Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best open world games where you can wander aroundRead user opinions
in What are the best games that involve physics on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best non-competitive online multiplayer PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games similar to MinecraftRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best LAN party games for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about Garry's Mod
- "This is the best procrastination tool I've ran across in a long time! I can entertain myself for hours building things or playing the thousands of different modes. ""Awesome way to use your imagination. Start with a blank canvas and create your own world, city, etc. Whatever your mind comes up with you can do. Great game."
- "Garry's Mod has been a must have for PC players for over a decade. The amount of servers and things you can create insures the replay-ability. The game is 9.99 but goes on sale for 5 dollars or less several times a year. A must have for any gamer's library.""If you want to not be confined by the rules of someone else's game this is definitely they way to go. The perfect environment for creating and playing your own games."
- "I'm into games that allow your imagination to take flight and explore, without the need to kill people or knock them out or overtake cities, etc. The game for PC, Garry's Mod, on Steam, is not going to be for everyone. Of if you enjoy Roblox, though, and creating unique contraptions, this may be the game for you. ""Whoever said you can't make a top-tier game with so much wackiness, craziness, and ridiculousness obviously hasn't played GMod yet. This game is so damn funny and weird that I can't get through a single session of this game without busting out in laughter""I love roblox so much, that I decided to give this a go on a friend recommendation. I don't think it's anything like roblox at all to be honest. Has decent open ended game play though, it's like the ultimate sandbox."
- "Garry's Mod is a game changer for Steam in terms of creativity and playfulness! There are lots of things to do whether you're on single or multiplayer almost endless!""I was tired of the same old, boring, regular games on Steam. I was looking for something new, fresh and fun. Luckily I stumbled upon "Garry's Mod" and now my friend's and I can't get enough of the game. It is the ultimate sandbox game, where the world is yours. There are no rules, no goals, no boundaries, just endless tools and physics to give you the ability to do what you want."
- "I really enjoyed Garry's Mod because I love games that involve physics. I am also familiar with steam and it is compatible. I thought is was extremely nimble game platform that gives you the ability to be creative. There are no rules, I can just be myself and let physics and my creativity build games. "
- "What started out as a simple gaming mod ended up being the gold standard for sandbox physics exploration on your computer. With a huge Steam community, thousands of maps, objects and characters have been added by users. You don't need to be a game developer to have fun with Garry's Mod.""I wanted to find a game that wasn't all about winning and losing, but still let me play with other people. Garry's Mod is great because I can just play around without all the stress."
- "This game is definitely something different, and I love it. It took me a little while to get used to the free-form structure of the game. Then I grew to love that I could let my imagination wander and create things how I wanted them to be. It helps me relax and build my creativity at the same time. I would highly recommend!*""Garry's Mod is the perfect game for those looking to build and live in their own world. I enjoyed playing it because it gives the player the freedom to do pretty much anything they want. I liked the graphics and even considered it to be a bit better than Minecraft. "
- "I love the concept of this game, and agree it's one of the best online multiplayer PC games. It's a wide open environment, and from the massive "community" that's built up around it, many many other folks find it a blast and boom to engage their creativity as well. I'm in!""The physics in Garry's Mod has me and my friends cracking up every time we play. Probably the best sandbox multiplayer game on PC. I think I have over 3000+ hours clocked playing this game online with my friends. Probably the best $10 I ever spent."
- "Garry's Mod is a sorta sandbox party game. There's infinite posibilities, infinite mods, infinite maps... and all of the are free and created by the users. It's essential for any LAN party, specially if you want to have some laughs.""The customization in this game is amazing. I loved playing with my friends and having a great time throwing buildings at each other."