This solution is ranked
in What are the best Co-op online games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best dungeon crawlers for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best 4-player co-op action RPG games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PC Dungeon Crawler RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best action RPG games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 Arcade gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best couch co-op RPGs for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op multiplayer games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best dungeon crawler games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 family gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 adventure gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Gauntlet
- "If you have ever played a video game, you have most likely heard of Gauntlet: Legends. It was one of the most entertaining co-op games to ever come to the N64. This is a new take on the series with enhanced graphics and new areas to explore. If you need a game to play with your friends, this would fit the bill perfectly. Super fun and always entertaining.""I grew up with the original Gauntlet, so I was eager to try this updated title out. It's mostly good, and the game runs well, but it feels a bit more competitive than co-op, which is what the foundation of the original Gauntlet was built on. Graphics and sound are good too, but still haven't heard "X needs food, badly." ""So I was looking for the best Co-op games to play on steam and I found a review online for Gauntlet: Slayer. Its a 4player co-op action RPG and its terrible, my friends hated it."
- "Maybe after a particularly bad day at work, I would be in the mood for slashing endless hordes to death. But most days, not so much. The Steam reviews are "mostly postive" which means to me that this is a "mostly ok" game, but certainly not "one of the best 4-player co-op action RPG games." Been there, done that, not that interested in spending my hard earned money there any more.""Who can resist the absolutely iconic game Gauntlet. The classic has been arrived and is now available on steam allowing you to play with three friends from anywhere in the world. What more could you ask for?"
- "This is a solid Dungeon Crawler RPG game. It has up to 4 player co-op play. It has pretty good graphics and intuitive controls. I found the game is a lot of fun, but there isn't a lot that makes it unique or differentiates it from other games in the genre. It is a bit basic and has an arcade game feel to it. Overall, pretty good.""Gauntlet is an action RPG that focusses on working through a dungeon with a party of friends. It's a fun game that is enhanced by the multiplayer aspect. If you have a bunch of friends to play with, it's something you should pickup!"
- "I've been bored with the games I've been playing lately, so I was browsing the RPG games on steam. I found Gauntlet: Slayer, and have been having a lot of fun with it. I play with three of my friends and we've been having a great time competing against each other in this game.""Steam has a lot of action RPG games so to call this one the best is definitely a stretch. That said, it sill is most definitely worth a play through, as it is genuinely enjoyable."
- "Fantastic update to a classic arcade game from the 80s! As expected, you can play any of the four characters in the game, each of which have certain strengths and weaknesses. You wander around battling ghosts and skeletons and demons and ogres, killing them with whatever weapon your character has, eating food and looting as you wander through a castle looking for the escape. Nothing but fun and nostalgia... great game."
- "This game is a 4 player co op, which is great for those who enjoy playing with multiple other people. I feel like it needs the option of a 2 player co op as well. You know, for those unsocial people who really dislike playing with so many other people. The graphics look great in this game, and the story line is pretty interesting. Great game over all if you enjoy this type of game. "
- "My friends and I love to have LAN parties and play games all night while eating pizza. Gauntlet: Slayer is one of our favorite games. I'm not keen on the graphic design but the game play is endlessly entertaining."
- "Gauntlet: Slayer was a bit of a letdown for me. While it did have the co-op feature I wanted, the game itself wasn't really what I wanted it to be. It was more of a basic shooter than I was expecting and so just didn't work for me. ""I believe that this solution to the problem is adequate. Although it is possible to recommend a different selection on local Co-op games available for PC""Gauntlet: Slayer is a must have if you love co op games. Me and my girlfriend play it all the time with our friends. A very fun game."
- "Why do almost all games have evil, death and killing in them? The first thing you see is the rating that indicates it has "blood, gore and violence." Not what I am interested in as far as games go. Plus, I am of the opinion that very few parents even have a clue as to what types of games their kids are playing. This type of game is not for me. But, as far as the graphics and action go, it is quite advanced for a game you can play on pretty much any computer. The graphic designers for the game sure nailed the look for the genre.""This game on STEAM meets the need, however may only be suited for an older age group."
- "This remake of the classic 1985 game by Atari Games features updated graphics, a top-down view and co-op multiplayer gameplay. I liked this dungeon crawler-style game. It looks nice and is fun to play with friends.""It might not be the perfect reimagining of the series that fans have been hoping for, but Gauntlet: Slayer Edition is about as close as anyone has come to delivering the contemporary Gauntlet of our dreams.""Gauntlet: Slayer is really an incredible game. You wouldn't believe the attention to detail that went into this thing. It's a co-op multiplayer game so you'll never run out of fun things to do."