This solution is ranked
in What are the best noir games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best cyberpunk games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best mobile games for those who value storytelling over gameplayRead user opinions
in What are the best Noir games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best point and click games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best games like Monkey IslandRead user opinions
in What are the best cyberpunk games for iphone or ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best click adventure games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best games with good storylines for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best point and click adventure games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Atmospheric games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games with good storylines for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best noir games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
What the community says about Gemini Rue
- "I love cyberpunk games, and I was hoping to find one for my android. This game is on Steam, so that doesn't really work for me. I could try to download a Steam app, but I was hoping to find something in the Google play store. This game looks like fun, but I can't play it."
- "If you're looking for a game with the mystery and atmosphere of the noir genre, then Gemini Rue will be right up your alley. This game is oozing with style, and the gameplay is just as solid. The developer, Wadjet Eye Games, has a reputation for great indie games, including The Shivah and the Blackwell series, both of which would also appeal to noir enthusiasts. ""It was a dark and stormy night and Gemini Rue is the best of gaming pulp fiction. Though this galaxy may be on the seedy side, even the lowest of the low can change the fate of the galaxy and gain their redemption."
- "This solution is entirely not helpful. I am looking for a best game like Monkey Island and Gemini Rue has a completely different theme. Monkey Island is and adventure video game with Pirates, and Gemini Rue is more of a Sci-fi, cyber punk game. Yes, both of them are adventures but that doesn't make both games similar nor enough to be considered close to Monkey Island."
- "If you are into old school point and click games, you came to the right place. Watjet Eye Games has managed to submerge me into one of the most fantastic game worlds I have ever experienced. The puzzles are hard enough and they don't incur in to moon logic like older games do. "
- "The choice of game is good but takes extra research to discover if it's actually an iphone game. The solution takes you to the Steam page which isn't for iPhone games at all, it's for PC games"
- "The Gemini Rue adventure game represents a solid solution pick for this problem category. It is interesting, offers many customizable features, and is easy to play. Users report that the game interface is well crafted, and easy to navigate and that game play is enjoyable and never dull or routine."
- "The one thing that I loved most about this game in comparisions to others is that its very story-mode based. A lot of times, games now are solely focused on multi-player and leaves us story based out to dry. A game designer's standpoint this game makes really good use of limited resources.I can see all the places they've cut corners but they seem to have ticked all the major boxes that matter.""A fun assasin game. This game has recently been updated to wok with modern machines. It has over 60 hand-drawn backgrounds with a moody film noir atmosphere. You play as both Azriel and Delta-Six. "