This solution is ranked
in What are the best exploration PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 exploration gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Mystery games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best narrative games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PC adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Relaxing games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about Gone Home
- "I discovered this game through Dad who always tell me that GH's story is one of the best game stories in his opinion. So I gave this a try myself. It feels so real indeed especially discovering written and printed materials at home which game me an idea what other family members were like. Now I agree with Dad."
- "I think what makes Gone Home really really really great is its authenticity. You don't even go past the house, you explore it for the whole game, and everything that you unearth is as real as it gets. The house is lived in, with all the skeletons in the closet and quirks that a real family home has. I had fun uncovering the family's backstory by snooping."
- "Gone Home is really one of thoose games that is just captivating. You go bsck home after travel for school during Christmas time and find your family are gone. You use clues around the house to unlock dioloauge and clues to undercover what happens to your Dad, Mom and little sister Sam. *SPOILER* THIS IS A LQBTQA+ GAME"
- "I'm probably in the minority here but I didn't enjoy the game so much. It has awesome voice acting and the overall atmosphere is great. Soon after starting though, it just gets boring. The story starts out making it seem like there's gonna be something super interesting happening, but to avoid spoilers, I'll just say soon enough that isn't the case. But still, worth a play if you like the genre.""Gone Home is a narrative game on Steam. I played it because of the hype. I really expected something mind blowing, and was sadly dissapointed. It was a really short simple game. I wouldn't recommend it for others to buy. "
- "I bought Gone Home during the last Summer Sale and I had recently gotten around to play it. It was so relaxing to play and I enjoyed every moment of it.""I didn't expect this game to be kind of scary. The graphics were also kind of weird. It wasn't as relaxing as I thought it might be. "