This solution is ranked
in What are the best online racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best simulation racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 driving gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split-screen racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 simulation gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 exclusive gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 sports gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best ps4 pro compatible gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Gran Turismo Sport
- "The venerable racing simulation game all the way back to the days of the first PlayStation console is back and better than ever before. It had a shaky start upon its release, mostly due to the lack of content and single-player mode and a heavy reliance on online-only gameplay. Fast forward to this month with the recent update and the game addresses most of the shortcomings that it had on release. More cars, more tracks, and the much sought after career and singleplayer modes. I still think it needs a bit more work but it's getting there and is slowly becoming more worthy of its legendary name."
- "I like this as it takes me right to a place to buy it. The site has a lot of useful information and is what I like seeing. The problem I see is that I can just open up amazon type the same phrase and come up with the same game without using the search. If the search is going to do something like this I would want to see a lineup of a couple different sales sites for the game as opposed to showing me amazon. I mean this program would operate like me putting on suspenders and then a belt on a pair of sweat pants. just not needed.""The game play on the this turismo game is great but everything else leaves a lot to be desired. The price is way too high for a game that does not bring much to the table. This was once the best racing series of all time but it has gone down hill realy fast. I would highly suggest you pass on GT Sport its just not worth it for the price tag""The franchise idled for a bit. The game is good, but it doesn't bring new stuff to the table that other games don't have."
- "This has to be one of the best PS4 split-screen racing games I've ever played! Having already been familiar with the gaming series, I was eager to try Gran Turismo Sport and was not disappointed! It is highly realistic and has a ton of exciting features. I especially enjoyed building my own player which really helped me become absorbed in the gameplay!""I've had similar experiences to with the Gran Turismo Sport. My experience game was good. However, the Gran Turismo Sport isn't a good solution to the problem. It's not the best 2 player racing games for ps4 because many viewers gave it a low rating.""Gran Turismo Sport is 2 player racing games on ps4. Yes it is limited to two players only and that means I can play it side by side with a friend. With that i amble to trashtalk my friend personally haha."
- "This recent Gran Turismo title has lost a lot of what previously made this an enjoyable series. The graphics do look good, but basically, everything in the game is online now. There's really no meaningful single player content to speak of. There also seems to be less to do in terms of the ways you could customize your cars. This seems like a definite step back for this franchise, which is too bad."
- "I've never been a huge fan of racing games. It's simply a matter of personal preference. So while Gran Turismo Sport might be a great PS4 exclusive for some, it really left me wanting more. Let it be known that I don't care for the genre in general, but this specific game did nothing for me. It was marginally fun for a few moments, but it left me feeling kind of empty."
- "I love video games and am always looking for the next best thing. I'm particularly interested in the best sports games available on PS4. I recently stumbled upon the game "Gran Turismo Sport" and was completely blown away. Everything about the game is great, from the realistic graphics to the endless gameplay opportunities. I would totally give this game two thumbs up."