This solution is ranked
in What are the best ppsspp android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best offline hd rockstar games for mobileRead user opinions
in What are the best destruction games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best android paid gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best rockstar games appsRead user opinions
in What are the best iphone and ipad games like gta 5Read user opinions
in What are the best gta mobile game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best Grand Theft Auto (GTA) gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best replay value games for iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best open world iOS gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games like GTARead user opinions
in What are the best action gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best HD game appsRead user opinions
What the community says about Grand Theft Auto III
- "This was the first GTA game I ever played, I got it for PC when it came out and man it felt good getting back into it after all this time, a real nostalgia rush. If you've never played III and decide to after experiencing the later games, you're in for a surprise. Forget having GPS like in GTAIV Forget having a waypoint like in San Andreas Forget having a map like in Vice City You're on your own to figure out Liberty City - all you get is the minimap! In terms of difficulty: This game is HARD. Personally for me, the mission where you have to get the game running on Windows 7 was the most difficult. I recommend a degree in computing. After that the game becomes a lot more fun and less frustrating."
- "I play this game often. It is available for IPAD in the itunes store. You can destroy a lot of things in this game. It can keep you amused for hours. I like the music they have in the game, it gives it more character. The characters are funny as well. The graphics are quite good as well. There are many tasks in the game to keep you occupied for hours. I can get lost in this game for quite a while. I like that I can play it on the go; on a plane, on a train, on a bus. I can occupy time while playing and the ride just goes that much faster. "
- "this is a good game but calling it one of the best paid games is a bit hard to swallow for me. i know of many games i would rank much higher than this, that are padif games, that being said this is a good game though"
- "I was looking for good Rockstar games apps and I came across Grand Theft Auto III. This is a classic game, but it works well on a phone. This is a team game though, so I can't really use it on a phone. I really love the gameplay and I love the ability to take such an immersive game with me everywhere. I highly recommend this app to gamers who are OK with a little adult material. ""I don't know why, I just love the brand rockstar. Everything I've played from them is just so fun! The Grand Theft franchise is definitely very popular so I can see why it is listed as a "best" result. And great for me, I actually have only played Grand Theft Auto I, so this will be new and exciting for me to play! I can't want to download it and give it a try!"
- "I mean what could better constitute Grand Theft Auto than...well Grand Theft Auto!? I was a big fan of the game when it was on the play station and for it to be on my mobile devices just makes me smile. The game is down right fun and addictive. It's a guaranteed amount of hours spent doing missions, listening to good tunes, and just having fun."
- "Grand Theft Auto III left me breathless for hours on end. I still cannot believe this game exists in my lifetime. I found myself highly impressed with Steam's download service. Downloading was a breeze, as all I had to do was search Grand Theft Auto, within the search engine of Steam. Afterward, I selected Grand Theft Auto III, and the rest was history! The voice-acting style of the cast will leave you shaken. The story-line is a sight behold. Lastly, the soundtrack will leave you wanting to purchase it on every music software available. I think I did myself a favor a favor with buying this game. "
- "I was disappointed with the game overall. The graphics are better and there are some new feature. This video game franchise seems to fall victim to the once youve seen one, you have seen them all category, at least to me. "
- "I really like playing games then playing the over again. Grand Theft Auto III fits into that catagory. There's so many things in the game you can miss something in the first play and on the second play through you find something new. Great replay value on this one."
- "It's great to be back in Liberty City where it all began! I was overwhelmed with nostalgia as I played. Although the game is rather short I loved it and was able to finish it rather quick. SOme controls take some getting used to but i think the bugs can still be fixed."
- #15 of 18
in What are the best games like GTA
- #16 of 80
in What are the best action games
- #21 of 28
in What are the best HD game apps