This solution is ranked
in What are the best Grand Theft Auto (GTA) gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best android paid gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS2 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games under $10 with good modsRead user opinions
in What are the best non-linear games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best iphone and ipad games like gta 5Read user opinions
in What are the best non-linear games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best rockstar games appsRead user opinions
in What are the best gangster games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best gangster games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best adventure game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best gta mobile game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best replay value games for iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best ppsspp android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best FMV games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best FMV games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best PS2 games to be played by 4 or more people at the same timeRead user opinions
in What are the best iphone paid gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games with controller supportRead user opinions
in What are the best cinematic games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games for Nvidia ShieldRead user opinions
in What are the best open world Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best cinematic games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best sandbox survival games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best video games to playRead user opinions
in What are the best high-graphics games for low-end PCsRead user opinions
in What are the best open world action games for IOSRead user opinions
in What are the best sandbox games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best games in historyRead user opinions
in What are the best MOGA controller Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best open world iOS gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Violent games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games to play with a controllerRead user opinions
in What are the best games for Windows 8.1Read user opinions
in What are the best games like GTARead user opinions
in What are the best games you are currently playing the mostRead user opinions
in What are the best LAN party games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best action gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best open world games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is an Android version of the best-selling GTA game, San Andreas. It's a great mobile version of the game and is highly rated from all of its users. It's great being able to take GTA wherever you go and you certainly can't beat the price. ""If one enjoys crime adventure then you will enjoy this game. It is loaded with interesting angles and adventures for the player and characters. It challenges skills and thinking processes and you find yourself hoping the game's main character comes out ahead."
- "A good 3D game under $10 with good mods is Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. This game plays smooth and has great reviews. Once you adjust the controls on this game in PC it's awesome. ""Looking for a good PC game under $10 with good mods? I highly recommend GTA San Andreas with its 3D open world action adventure game on Google Play."
- "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is a paid app available from the Google Play Store for 6.99. It is an open world game for Android that is based off of the hit console game. It is a solid game with good graphics and does the title justice. It fits the topic very well."
- "GTA: San Andreas is an excellent game, and this port does it justice. Its gameplay is similar, compared to previous entries in the series, but the world is considerably larger, and the game experience tends to be smoother and less disjointed - it might not be a landmark title in the series, but it's probably the most refined title of that particular GTA "generation", perhaps, Maybe some might consider this game to look a little dated, but I think it still holds up quite well.""GTA:SA is one of the best rockstar games EVER created. It really filled the bridge for gta v to be amazing. the MC is Nico and he is a hilarious character."
- "GTA: San Andreas is obviously an incredible game - just about all of the later games in the GTA series were groundbreaking, for their time, and this is a pretty good port that manages to replicate the console/computer experience in a more than acceptable way. The game itself sort of glorifies the "gangster" lifestyle, but also shows some of its drawbacks and downsides, albeit not always in a totally serious or realistic way."
- "You think your life sucks? Well, you could be Carl , "a former inmate who is back to his home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster." This game is pretty good, but I don't think it's great, or one of the "best adventrue game apps."""I love playing GTA San Andreas. The open world leaves so much to be discovered and makes the replay value of this game very high to me. I have spent countless hours playing this game with friends. This game will always be a Classic in my eyes."
- "If you like the GTA series than I'm sure you will enjoy this game. Personally, I think the game is too violent. I was never able to get into the Grand Theft Auto games, so I really didn't enjoy this one. I cannot recommend this solution just because of the violent and adult content."
- "If you're looking to spend $7 to role-play as a surprisingly well rendered Hispanic gentleman who steals cars and embodies every Latino gangster stereotype, then ese, this is the app for you. But if you'd actually like to go out and do something productive with your life, I wouldn't waste your time or money here. "
- "I had no idea it was possible to play this game on a phone. I don't feel I would liket his version compared to the normal one played using a tv. I think I will pass and move on to the nextgame."
There are no comments yet!
- "I'm poor and can't afford a stand alone console so android games rule for me. I love open world games and GTA: San Andreas is one of the best. This game on my phone keeps me sane while I wait for my girlfriend to finish trying on clothes at the mall.""I dont know about the best but GTA was probably the leader in open world games, this one is good but not the best I would say. There are so many open world games now it would not qualify as the best by far"
- "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is an excellent GTA title. Dated though it may be, it is still widely considered one of the best in the series. It has lots to do and see and tons of fun to be had. However, if you are looking for a sandbox survival game like ARK or Don't Starve, you won't find that here. While the GTA series are great sandboxes, they aren't really part of the survival genre. You won't be dealing with core mechanics like food, clothing or shelter in GTA. If you are willing to branch out and give the game a fair chance, you won't regret it; If you just want a survival game through and through though, skip it."
- "i still remember back then in 2004 that the GTA: San Andreas was a hit. And it took like 9 years for it to be available on iOS devices. Anyway, the wait was worth it. Because you know GTA is the best open world action game wherein you need to complete missions. But if you dont want to do the missions you can just drive around the city and create chaos in the streets. "
- "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas has always been one of my favorite games of all time. In the times today it still holds up as one of the best sandbox games period. I remember spending countless hours playing as Carl exploring the vast city of San Andreas and seeing all the homage to California as a whole specifically Southern California. The mini quest, the story lines, the utter chaos and mayhem I caused. I still go back to this and I'm glad that it's available for Android now because I can take this along with me and relive my San Andreas playing days again.""As a fan of GTA, I think it's pretty awesome that they have brought this to mobile devices. I played it and I found that it ran pretty well. I did not encounter any major issues, although obviously it's not quite the same as playing on a console. Overall though this was fun and I got the GTA experience but was able to use my phone which was pretty awesome."
- "I have always been a pocket-gamer. I have explored games from pokemon to anything, name the game, and I think I surely have tried it. I really didn't expect much stellar graphics from this pocket version (iOS version) of GTA but I must say it is a polished version. I was able to shoot rival gangs without fuss but I felt like I needed some game controller to actually play it better. "
- "GTA: San Andreas definitely fits the bill for a violent game, however I have one problem with this title. It is not a game on Steam. Though I believe this would be a great option for someone on the Android platform this isn't useful for me as I am looking for something that I can play on PC and this does not fit the bill. ""GTA:SA has been around for quite a while, but that doesn't mean it's lost its charm. Still a solid entry in the GTA series. I'll never get sick of it!""GTA is definitely a violent game. It has it's good and bad points. It's not exactly my favorite genre, but I've played it a few times before."
- "I grew up playing GTA. And let me tell you this one did not let me down. It's easy to control on a controller, coming from PC, I was sceptical. Very well put together and the controls are very simple."
- #11 of 18
in What are the best games like GTA
There are no comments yet!
- "I really like these grand theft auto games. They bring real life situations to reality. It is fun to see how you would resolve the conflict that this person is going through. My friends and i discuss it all of the time.""This can be multiplayer too but I prefer playing this solo""Carl Johnson is for real! When I tried the multiplayer mode it just got better!""This is a very activity packed game. Whenever I play it, I feel like I'm actually doing something. You feel like you're exploring real world adventures and you can customize the interface to fit your liking. "
- #20 of 80
in What are the best action games"I wouldn't call myself a gamer but I do like to play a game or two to release the work stress the I have accumulated over the weekend, so when I do pick up my gaming controls I want something action packed, something that allows me to release my inner bad girl and the game that has always faithfully been my go to is "Grand Theft Auto" and the San Andreas version has quickly become my new favorite. The layout of the different parts of the city is absolutely amazing, all the different mission and lets not forget the high speed police chases is just what I need to unwind over the weekend. This game is not only perfect for the professional and experienced gamers but also for those who are a novice to the gaming world. "
- "Like all the other GTA games, this is the pinnacle of open world. San Andreas is one of the classics and while the graphics may be a bit dated and the map not as huge as the newer games, it still does everything right. Great characters, music and story.""Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas brings the open world classic adventure game to your android device. Now you can the full game on your phone and it even runs perfectly."
- #30 of 48
in What are the best games"Whether you like the genre or not, GTA: San Andreas is one of if not the most definitive open-world game. Everyone should try it at least once. The game is old now, but the ability to play it on a phone or tablet makes it very fun. The port has been done surprisingly well and I highly recommend it."