This solution is ranked
in What are the best PS4 sandbox gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One sandbox gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best open world games where you can wander aroundRead user opinions
in What are the best single-player PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best open world games for Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the best first-person open world action-adventure games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games to play with a controllerRead user opinions
in What are the best Grand Theft Auto (GTA) gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox 360 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 remastered gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best open world online gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer games to play on Intel Integrated GraphicsRead user opinions
in What are the best Modded VR gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best open world games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games in the worldRead user opinions
in What are the best open world games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best games to play with a Steam ControllerRead user opinions
in What are the best NVIDIA GeForce-supported gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best conspiracy based games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games for Windows 10Read user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One open-world gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best adult PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best online games for 3 playersRead user opinions
in What are the best games with comedy on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games with deep and complex relationships between charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best Games to stream on TwitchRead user opinions
in What are the best sandbox survival games for Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the best dialogue-heavy PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best action gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games with awesome graphicsRead user opinions
in What are the best gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Grand Theft Auto V
- #1 of 31
in What are the best Xbox Games"It's popular, but that's only one of the best things about it. It can totally eat up your time since its that much fun to play!""Everybody knew this game and i'm playing with it since GTA III. THIS GAME IS TERRIFIC!"
- "I think GTA is probably the best sandbox gaming franchises in the market at the moment and Grand Theft Auto V is a great addition. I have always liked rooting for the bad guy in movies and this game lets me live the life of a criminal without the legal repercussions. "
- "This is without a doubt the best installment in the Grand Theft Auto series. Its gameplay is hilarious and well written, even has great music and will keep you busy for months as you will never get tired of playing this. I recommend this to anyone who hasn't played GTA before. I promise you will get hooked on it. "
- "This game needs no introduction and is considered as one of the best single player games of all time. It has everything, frenetic action, a large open-world, great story and characters, and humor to round it all out. Just go play it if you haven't already.""One of the best single player pc games of all time and the game franchise that popularized the open-world game genre. There is so much to explore and activities to do in this game. Definitely, a must play game."
- "Grand Theft Auto V might be the best open world game ever made. It is definitely Top 10. It has hours of playtime and even more replay ability. If you don't have fun playing this game, the least you can do is just drive around town crashing into things. It's a stress reliever, if anything!"
- "Grand Theft Auto V is an awesome first-person open world game for the PC. I originally played this action-adventure game on my console, but just had to play it on the PC. I'm glad I made that choice, because the game-play flows better than before and it's just as enjoyable as the first time I played it.""I love this game because you have the freedom to do whatever you want. You just want to walk the streets on a warm summer evening? Or do you want to go out and cause havoc for the members of society? It is all up to you! Just be careful what you do because the cops are easily alerted. "
- "Rockstar games have continued to update this game with fixes and new content, making it still a relevant and great multiplayer game today.""I have played many of the online games out there. They all have their issues, minor bugs, and problems. Grand Theft Auto online does have it's minor problems, but in the end the good out weighs the bad. Fast paced, exciting, lots of in game items, weapons, and cars that are all full customizable. This game will drag you in and you will spend your hours buying all the custom pieces for your new fleet of cars. Great fun.""ive played almost all the GTA series in all the platforms it is available. imo GTA especially the GTA V is best played in PC because you will definitely get the best GTA experience. This game has been optimized perfectly and i am very satisfied with this. BTW i heard that GTA 6 will come out next month. And yes i would buy that one too and probably get addicted to that ""GTA is like a classic. I mean, no decent gamer does not know about this game and it is just so darn fun to play! I like how you are just free to do basically whatever HEHE. The thing with this GTA 5 is that it can be played online multiplayer style. OMG so cool! Now I get to fool around together with people all over the world hehee""I love this leganday online multiplayer game, Grand Theft Auto V. It is a huge world where you can be as bad as you want and grow your reputation against your enemies!!"
- "It's been 5 years since it launched and yet I still find reasons to come back and play this game. Plenty of mods to play around with and the GTA Online keeps getting better with new content. Playing it with a controller on pc works just as well as it does on its console counterparts.""had to wait a long time for the pc version to come and thought my controller would be broken down before i get ahold of GTA V but when I finally download the game it was crazy good! from the start to the finish exciting!""It is easier and more enjoyable for me to play GTA 5 using controllers. I am using PlayStation 4 to play this and I'm having a better experience!"
- "If you are into Grand Theft Auto games then Grand Theft Auto V is a great game to purchase. Over 30 people can play this version which can be played online. It has all upgrades and content from previous versions. You can also create and share new content with other players."
- " Firstly the mini game in the strip club isn't always on, and there's no mission which makes them go there, so you should be able to trust them enough not to go there. The majority of the swearing is in the cut scenes, which you should be able to trust your child to skip if you want them to, and the same goes for the nudity (although it isn't shown very often, once once or twice throughout the game). "
- "I've been a fan of GTA games since the Vice City days. As of now, this Rockstar's game series is still top of the line. And for me this is arguably one of the best remastered games for ps4. :'D"
- "It's been six years since this game launched and it is still one of the best examples of open world games done right. Rockstar Games know their open world games and it shows in their latest GTA game. From the story to the level design and the various activities, it was just a great experience overall.""The person view of this game makes the game more interesting, at least for me. Morever, kudos to the graphics designers and devs of this game, the graphics have greatly improved compared with the games played on Ps4--it now supports 4k res! I just hope they invest more effort in taking down the hackers that abuse unlimited supploy of money in game. I will yet to try the 30-player mode of this game. ""This game has much more space to just explore and roam around in than the previous installments. The missions are challenging, but you aren't restricted to just one course of action.""I love Grand theft Auto V. I think it's my favorite out of the Grand Theft Auto games. It has an awesome story and missions you can play freely. "
- "I would really enjoy playing this game. The graphic interface is good and interactive. There are many scenarios that can be acted out in this game and I can choose what I want to do in the game itself. Traveling different places add to the total experience."
- "GTA 5 is the best entry of the series and one of the best open world games ever. Period. You have a rich campaign with THREE MAIN CHARACTERS (Trevor rules, you know it, everyone knows it) AND a complete multiplayer mode that keeps updated every now and then and allows players to create their own modes AND you have a massive living world with urban zones, mountains, parks... with plenty of activities and mayhem opportunities. It's only flaw? The campaign DLC hasnt come over yet!""GTA V is probably the most popular open world game right now on all gaming platforms. With 3 playable characters, each with their own sidequests, missions, and scripted events, there's definitely a surprise around every corner in this game amidst its large map.""I can't get enough of open world games and one of the best of the out there is Grand Theft Auto V. You can really do anything in this game's universe, plus there's expansion packs if that's not enough.""This is an excellent open world game. You can do a variety of different missions or explorations, either by yourself or with friends!"
- "Grand Theft Auto V is such a classic game and playing it on the steam controller just adds to the fun! I don't care much for the joy sticks on other controllers so this was pretty good IMO!"
- "This game rocks. There are plenty of options, whether playing alone or multi-player, to make the experience your own. The graphics are really good and you can choose your own music. The story really moves along. Characters are cool although the customization of characters on multiplayer is difficult. Overall though this is a solid game."
- #5 of 50
in What are the best PS4 games
- "If I'm looking for a comedy game, I don't really feel like Grand Theft Auto is the right solution. GTA is a violent, story-telling game. When I'm looking for a comedy game I'm looking for something silly and light-hearted and comedic, and that's not what GTA is. I think this is an inappropriate choice, and I also dislike that it returned a game that is rated M for a search that isn't explicitly for violent or M rated games. Also, it took me to an Amazon link and not a Steam link which isn't what was asked for. ""I was looking for some games that I could find comedic and to just have fun playing. With Grand Theft Auto V, I was able to do pretty much whatever I wanted to do. There are so many things to do in the world, and a lot of stupid stuff to get into to find funny."
- "Grand Theft Auto V was so well constructed around character relationships in the game. While a lot of it was almost like role playing, you feel intertwined with the characters and come to like each as if they were a real person. They have such deep personalities and there were so many backstories in the game that you came to learn more and more. Very complex game story and character relationships.""Grand Theft Auto V isn't just another first person shooter, it's a third-person view as well. Everyone knows GTA. It's probably one of the most immersive, engaging games on the market. If you want a game where you can be someone completely new and exciting, GTA is the one."
- "GTA V is the latest, and most exciting, of the Grand Theft Auto games. It involves paths crossing of the government, entertainment and criminal underground. I liked the constant wondering who I could trust, whose motives related to my own, and how was I going to reach my objective. This is not a one-dimensional or easy game to figure out, and I appreciate the strategy and quick thinking I need to do to outsmart those who think they are at the top of their game."
- "It is one of the best adventure game to play.it has many feature and great animations which make us more interest.it is full of adventure and full of fun and interesting.You can rise through the ranks to become a CEO of your own criminal empire by trading contraband or form a Motorcycle Club and rule the streets.it is one of the best adventure game to play.highly recommended."
- "I'm scratching my head and thinking about the dialogue used in GTA5 and I don't ever feel like it was too wordy although the storyline was very involved and the characters do often speak during gameplay. I mean GTA5 is one of the best games ever so I guess it would also be the best dialogue-heavy games too. ""This game is out of this world as far as dialogue. It has hundreds and hundreds of hours of gameplay and a deep story mode. Im still finding new things to do in it 2 years later."
- #11 of 80
in What are the best action games
- "Grand Theft Auto V is a great multiplayer game, However it would have been nice to have some more options to work with here instead of "Hey, heres a game. Buy this!". On a second look, This is not even a PC game link. This particular GTA V is for Playstation 4. ""5 years after and I am still enjoying trolling other players of the game in the game. And even though 5 years already passed, this still is on the top of some other lists online. What a feat!"
- "Grand Theft Auto has a deserved reputation for exciting, groundbreaking, though racy video games. Each iteration has brought something new to the gaming world and GTA V is no different. I love the new larger world available in GTA V and all the exciting missions!"
- #40 of 48
in What are the best games"I have always loved the Grand Theft Auto series, and V is no exception. There is a lot of violence and crude language, so I would not recommend playing this around any children. I have a lot of fun exploring the city on my own time when I get tired of the missions."