This solution is ranked
in What are the best games under 2 GBRead user opinions
in What are the best PS2 games to be played by 4 or more people at the same timeRead user opinions
in What are the best port of the pc apps for mobileRead user opinions
in What are the best 512 MB RAM gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best iphone and ipad games like gta 5Read user opinions
in What are the best Grand Theft Auto (GTA) gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best gta mobile game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games with controller supportRead user opinions
in What are the best replay value games for iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best PS2 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best open world iOS gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best rockstar games appsRead user opinions
in What are the best iOS games with controller supportRead user opinions
in What are the best games like GTARead user opinions
in What are the best action gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best open world games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- "This game is pretty much a classic now, and works well on low-spec computers. I have a PC that's about 15 years old that I use predominately for late 90's titles, but when I want to play something a little newer it handles Vice City very well.""This is really a classic and I've been playing it since I was 12! I just wish theyd make a remake of this."
- "Vice City is a FANTASTIC action adventure games. I first played Vice City back in Highscool and I am very excited that it is now available on Iphone and Ipad. I would Highly recommend this game to anyone who likes the GTA series. It may be a little older, but the plot and characters are simply amazing."
- "I do remember playing this game on PC with my cousins! We do stupid stuffs instead of doing the missions. It was a blast. Now I can play it anywhere I go. I'm glad that they provided controller support for devices. Playing from PC to device is kinda awkward but it's worth it."
- "This is one of my favorite apps to play. There is a story line that involves lots of missions. You can be anything you want. The graphics are fantastic and you can even do side missions for different vendors. You can drive fancy cars, customize your character and choose from several jobs. "
- "This iOS version is an improved version of the GTA III, I shall honestly say. I don't hate GTA III but I think Vice City is way way better than it in so many ways. First is the improved game controls, the improved visuals and the gameplay overall. I would advice those newbiew to GTA to try to play GTA III first so you get to know the workarounds, the tips, the story line itself, and gameplay rules. The new- auto save function of the iOS version is very commendable too. Great job!"
- "GTA Vice City is an amazing game! I spent countless hours completing missions with Tommy Vercetti for different gangs back in old days. I must admit, all games in GTA series have never disappointed me. This is easily one of my favorite series. Now, going back to ios games, I have never played it on iPhone because why would you want to have a partial experience when you can play it on PC and have full experience? It doesn't mean that a mobile version is bad. It's just it wasn't designed for a mobile and it's much better on PC. ""Ofcourse this fun game is better with a controller. I am an iOS user and well, its kinda hard to play this on my phone since the screen is to small, that's why I prefer to use controllers."
- #16 of 18
in What are the best games like GTA
- #22 of 80
in What are the best action games"Grand Theft Auto is one of the best action games available for PC. The Vice City installment centers around the 80s and has a fun story line with many locations to visit. The game will keep you entertained and playing for hours, certainly one of the better action games."
- "Grand Theft Auto: Vice City has been out for a little while now but it's still the standard for GTA games. It's one of the best-selling versions for a reason. And since it's been out for a few years, the price is a bargain and since it's on Steam, you know you're getting from a reliable source.""The 80s were such a fun decade. This game brings back those memories. For anyone who remembers the excitement, the malls, the beginning of crime waves this is a game you'll enjoy. "