This solution is ranked
in What are the best Android survival crafting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games like RobloxRead user opinions
in What are the best games like minecraft on iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Games like Minecraft for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone survival crafting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games similar to MinecraftRead user opinions
What the community says about Growtopia
- "Growtopia is a place to build your own world. Decide your career, make all kinds of items for your world, celebrate Holidays inside of your world, Grow your world. Plant your seeds, communicate with other growers from around the world. Be careful, the items you build in your world can be taken by others. If they get stolen, you will not get them back. Become absorbed in a whole new world. "
- "Growtopia is a great sim that is similar to Roblox but the only thing that tarnishes it are the scammers online. Many of them will steal your hard earned goods and make you angry. I know this frustrated me at first. If they could be done away with this has the potential to be great.""This game is okay and fun at times. But it does not compare to Roblox. The entire gameplay aspect is completely different. ""I was getting a bit burned out on Roblox, it's been out for so long it's just been feeling watered down lately. Thankfully Growtopia is out now and it has a nice fresh feel to it."
- "For fans of MMO games, Growtopia is a fun and addictive game where you can create the world in which you are playing and collaborate or play against people from all over the world. It has a cute pixel-based design."
- "I really enjoy Minecraft and was interested in finding a similar game for my Android. I found a game called Growtopia and fit the bill perfectly. The graphics look similar and the element of being able to build whatever you want is really cool. And the fact that its on a phone is really exciting! I highly recommend this game for anyone into sandbox games like Minecraft!""I imagine this is hugely popular with teens. I think it's a major time sucker. I just feel like there are way more important things that I cold be doing instead of trying to protect a bunch of random items that aren't tangible."
- "Growtopia is just another Minecraft wannabe, cashing in on the basic structure and visual depth of the similar games that came before. After a week of having the game installed on my Android, I uninstalled it and moved on with my life, as should everyone else. Leave this one on the shelf and walk away.""I love this game, it allows me to build and create. The interaction element is brilliant even if it does mean things are stollen from me."