This solution is ranked
in What are the best multiplayer survival simulators on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best open-world multiplayer survival games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer survival gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best zombie games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best survival games for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about H1Z1: Just Survive
- "It's hard for me to judge this; the gameplay seems competent enough, but the genre is something I'm not a big fan of. The matchmaking seems to favor experienced players more than other FPS' I've played, which makes the game less enjoyable for me personally. The graphics are excellent, and if you are good at these type of games, you'll get a lot more out of it than I did.""Love the game but its not work spending any money on. Its been in testing for years and they wipe the server every other month leaving you what in your backpack when you logged off so you have to start all over building a base, after you do this a time or two its just not worth playing anymore. Personally I wished I had not wasted money on it until they stop the wipes but I dont think they will ever get out of the test phase.""I am on the fence about this one. I felt that having to watch out for my fellow humans sort of held me down. It would have been more useful for all humans to be on the same side against the zombies."
- "I grabbed H1Z1 a few days ago because I thought it looked promising for an early access game. It had a lot to offer already and I was pretty happy with grabbing it. I look forward to seeing how it'll improve as it finishes development.""H1Z1 turned out to be exactly what I was looking for. It has a good balance of PvP and NPCâ€™s that keep the gameplay super exciting. It really challenges you to be cunning and resourceful to outwit your fellow players."
- "Just Survive is a post-apocalyptic survival game that immerses you in a world where humanity is fighting to take back control from the zombie hordes. Scavenge for supplies, craft items, and build Strongholds to protect against dangers, both living and undead, that lurk around every corner."
- "H1Z1, in my experience, is a too-little too-late comer to the genre of sandbox survival games avaiable on PC. By this point in time, Player Unknown's Battlegrounds presents a much more refined version of the formula that makes this genre work, and there's little reason to play H1Z1 now. ""If you love playing games on Steam, and you love playing multiplayer Zombie games, then you are definitely going to love the new game "H1Z1: Just Survive". It will test every level of gamer out there, with a fun but challenging adventure through a world of zombies and other beasts. "
- "H1Z1: Just Survive is a online game where you must be on guard with the living and dead. Collect weapons, survival kits, and stay out of certain areas or else you will lose everything and come part of a groip of zombies; the game keeps you on your toes.""This looks like a great game to play multiplayer on steam, I love zombie games in general but this gives you the ability to play along with other people and try to survive a zombie apocalypse. "
- "H1Z1: Just Survive is a survival game for PC. It's just a bit too cut throat for me. I end up not enjoying the game because of the community. I would pass on this game.""This game look promising, AT FIRST. When you play it, it is not worth it. Their is better games than this for half the price!""I can sure tell it is a zombie game. The solution page tells me everything I need to know. I have to shoot zombie and try not to get bitten."