This solution is ranked
in What are the best Violent games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games on Steam where you are the villainRead user opinions
in What are the best top-down shooter games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Top-down Shooter games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games where you are the villainRead user opinions
in What are the best games on Steam that are darkRead user opinions
What the community says about Hatred
- "If you like taking your day's frustration out on hapless video game characters, then this is the game for you. I find it therapeutic. Bad day at work? Hatred to the rescue. Girlfriend nagging on you? Hatred is right there.""It's you against the world in this violent shooter game. The action is intense and fits the mood of this dark and gritty game."
- "The gunplay in this game really isn't anything to write home about, you've got your run of the mill assortment of weapons and not really anything else, so don't expect much variety in the gameplay. The enemies are also all basically just slightly different variations on the same guy with a gun. It can be kind of satisfying for a little while, so for 9 bucks maybe it's worth your time, if it went on sale I might even recommend it.""A great time killing game (no pun intended) and I would definitely not make the purchase based on the really bad metric score. I believe it is definitely worth a playthrough, maybe wait until it's on sale. "
- "If you are unaware Hatred has been surrounded with a lot of controversy...But if u dont look at those then you could def enjoy this top down shooter game with its great gameplay especially if you are someone who likes games involving destroying stuff. ""I had fun playing Hatred, even if it was a tad dark at times. This was a refreshing breakaway from top-down shooters, which made it enjoyable to play."
- "Hatred is a gritty, gory, brutal take on the top-down, twin-stick shooter genre. It has simple mechanics, instead relying on the intensity of the combat to hold its own. And it definitely works.""Hatred is a fun top down shooter game that I really enjoyed. I liked being the mass murderer in this game, it was a unique experience. "
- "Hatred has in interesting premise. Essentially, you're a lone villain fighting all of humanity. The game is highly violent and a little controversial. If you don't like the idea of murdering little old women, this isn't the game for you. Otherwise, you'll probably enjoy this game because it's good.""Hatred was a controversial game when released. You play as The Antagonist going on a murderous rampage against all of humanity. As var as villains go, you play as one of the worst.""I'm not too into this game. You ARE the villain, but what's your motivation?? At least it isn't too expensive"
- "I am not a fan of the darker games available and I definitely will not buy this one. The preview video was helpful in showing me that it is not a game I would like. The other reviews were mostly positive but this is not a game for me.""I wanted a dark game to play on Steam. I enjoy violent games, so Hatred was just right for me. It's a shooter game, which I love. I also really enjoyed the story. If you like dark games like I do, you'll love Hatred."