This solution is ranked
in What are the best free PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best online PvP gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best free multiplayer FPS PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Cyberpunk games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best free to play multiplayer games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best free to play multiplayer games for Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One shooter gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One FPS gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best free to play gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Co-op online games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best VR games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about Hawken
- "Well Hawken has one thing going for it, it is technically free. The problem is that it is a FTP game where you pretty much need to pay to win, it's in early access meaning it is unfinished and may never be finished, and I lost all the things I did pay for in an update. Annoyingly the developer is ignoring my pleas for help so I cannot recommend you play this."
- "This game is a perfect fit in the FPS world. The initial game is free, but there is extra downloadable content that does cost money. The extras are worth every penny, but playing the game without them is also satisfying.""While Hawken is a promising game, it is in no way a "free" multiplayer FPS. There's a soft launch as of May, 2017 and the game is growing, but there are plenty of expansions and additional content for purchase.""I tried Hawken and really wasn't impressed with it. The game crashes a lot and I would have liked to play against actual players instead of bots. I'd say skip this game. ""I tried Hawken and really wasn't impressed with it. The game crashes a lot and I would have liked to play against actual players instead of bots. I'd say skip this game. ""Tried this game out and was very disappointed. It's loaded with micro transactions that are horrible. Also seems like there are a lot of hackers cheating. Pass."
- "Well Hawken was shaping up to be a good game but then the developer went under and the developer who took over was far more focused on bleeding the players dry than making a fun game. So now, if anything, the play balance is now worse and it's FTP only by the most generous metrics, it's closer to 30 if you want things to actually do in it.""I ended up played Hawken for 60 hours this week. Playing an FPS inside a mecha was an exciting and different spin from most FPS games! While I found the gameplay engaging and addictive, I didn't think it had the best Cyberpunk atmosphere. The designs mostly felt contrived and typical. It is still a great game though.""This is an interesting game that really had me excited when first playing it. After the hype dies down a little bit it is not as good as I was expecting. It is still fun from time to time but it is not the best out there. "
- "Hawken is a FPS that takes place in a dystopian world. If that sounds familiar, well, it should, as it's a pretty standard game setting. I've heard great things about Hawken and have enjoyed playing it when I have a chance. It's free to play, which is great! But unfortunately, the game isn't available for PS4. ""I don't really like robots and alien planets bt Hawken changed my mindset. the game is just too good! Some would say it is a rip off from overwatch or other shooter mobas but the robots just looked and felt realistic so it convinced me that these games are not so bad after all. "
- "I needed the best co-op online game out on steam to play. I found Hawken as it was recommended by a friend. The multiplayer is a blast to play. Love it.""This game almost felt like it was 3-d. On a large screen tv it was like i was in the game. So far one of my favorite on Stream"
- "This game used to be fun, but now it feels completely pay-to-win. Due to this business model a lot of people have stopped playing. I get on every once in a while to see if anything has changed, but I keep being greeted by bots. I would still recommend it as a single player game, but if you're looking for co-op I'd give it a pass.""FYI Hawken is no longer available on Steam. If i am not mistaken the game was removed earlier this year and the reason of its removal is that its developers want to refocus on its development efforts eh. ""I did giant robots. HAWKEN has giant robots. My only complaint is that they're not giant enough. But it's an interesting entry into the multiplayer mech combat genre. I spent about five hours playing it until I got bored and moved on to something else, which is probably a record for me, since I get bored easily. "
- "Hawken is now one of my favorite games, I haven't played anything on steam since Half Life and Counterstrike first came out and this game is a must have addition to the steam platform, give it a try and you won't be dissapointed""The graphics are crazy on this. I love just looking around at everything. I think it's a great game if you are looking to get the most out of your VR experience. ""I have played Hawken and it kinda blew my mind. This is a great VR game. It is competitive and varied and puts you on the battlefield of a dystopian world. "