This solution is ranked
in What are the best APK gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games like Stardew ValleyRead user opinions
in What are the best free farming games for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best farming games appsRead user opinions
in What are the best games like Stardew Valley for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best harvest & merchant RPGs for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Supercell gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play with friends on iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Android farm gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games with persistent things to upgradeRead user opinions
in What are the best Farming simulatorsRead user opinions
in What are the best business simulation games for android and iphoneRead user opinions
What the community says about Hay Day
- "While a farming simulator game, I would not agree that its like Stardew Valley. The biggest selling point to a game like Stardew Valley isn't just the farming aspects, but also the interacting with other NPCs within the game. I'd just play Stardew Valley than something like this."
- "I used to like Farmville and other games like that for facebook. I tried Hay Day and it was definitely that same kind of fun! The animals are really cute and the graphics have come a long way since the old farmville days. I like that it's built for my phone and runs really well on it.""The game itself is fun. I wish that the solution would take me to a page that is English though. It seems like it should really redirect to an English site if the search is made in English."
- "hay day takes farming gaming to the next level because you get an allout farmer experience. the game makes it relatively easy to upgrade & function your farm. those who don’t want to spend money will do just fine without, but it really makes buying in app purchases so much worth it. "
- "Hay Day was a blast to play when I first got it. I love that I can play it with my friends; it’s kind of like a gaming form of social media. There is a lot to do in this game so it kills time for a while. I think the frogs are a little bit annoying but you can use water features in the game to eliminate them from your player screen. Best of all this game is FREE! It does have some options for purchasing diamonds and other game bonuses with your credit card but I personally opt out of that. I will say I was unable to download the updates after I installed iOS11 and that was a disappointment. This glitch is frustrating."
- "Okay so i do not know how will i start...But everything about Hay day seems so well thought out and it is even suitable to any ages. I have been playing this game for so many years already and i never get tired of it..it is really a game that u wont get bored playing. "
- "This is a fun farming game. You can join a team. You can request items from your teammates. You are the farmer and there is always more stuff to get for your farm. This game is a blast and you can't put your phone down.""Talk about addicting! This game is so much fun. It keeps me persistently upgrading my farm all day. I love playing it on the subway and to pass the time.""For persistent things to upgrade, this would be a suitable solution. The most bought in-game item is "Diamonds," so there must be something to upgrade."