This solution is ranked
in What are the best top-down shooter games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Top-down Shooter games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best dungeon crawlers for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best shooter alternatives to Destiny 2Read user opinions
in What are the best PC games to play with a controllerRead user opinions
in What are the best LAN party games for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about Helldivers
- "Helldivers is freakin nice top-down shooter game! There are so much to do and shoot at within the game. Although i admit that the maps and enemies do not have a huge variety but it is still fun so yeah.""I love this game! My friends and I have played it for many hours, and love the mechanic where you can accidentally kill your allies. I can't recommend it enough for fans of twin stick shooters.""Helldivers is a shooter game this is very realistic and challenging. This game has great graphics and is challening This is one of the best top down shooter games on Steam available."
- "My friend recommended Helldivers to me since he knew I was a fan of top-down shooters and I've been addicted to it ever since. I love playing it with my buddies in split-screen mode as nothing beats the couch co-op experience in my book. The game has great gameplay with tight controls and I really enjoy the stylish graphics. I usually prefer to use keyboard and mouse with these sorts of games but Helldivers works amazingly well with a controller as it was clearly designed for twin analog sticks from the ground up. There is a lot of strategy to be found in this game as well if you're looking for depth. I can't recommend Helldivers enough -- just play it!""Love this game! the graphics are legit and me and my friends love playing it together. Great mix of fantasy and action, and a nice change from Call of Duty or other shoot em up games. Looking forward to them coming out with a second one; I will surely buy it."
- "This game is great for people who like playing Star Trek Live.In some ways it is quite similar. Very good quality game, but this one isn't my kind of game. I prefer a little more strategy and better graphics. That's not saying this isn't a good game to play. I think it just needs a little work and more story. With that said it wasn't entirely horrible. It's a nice filler game when you have nothing else to do.""2 the bloke who said there's no alternative to destiny 2, if you think there's no alternative to D2 then why did you come to this page, which specifically states that it's looking for a list of DESTINY 2 ALTERNATIVES? U high bruh? hahahaha don't listen to that crazy dude, this game is awesome and its a refreshing change if youve been playing destiny for too long. everyone needs a breather every now and then""In my opinion there is no alternative to Destiny 2 right now, I have been playing it almost exclusivly since it was released and I love it. To try and play Helldivers after Destiny is crazy and not fun at all for me. "
- "This is one difficult game to play regardless whether you're playing with a keyboard+mouse or controller. Best to have a friend come along to really enjoy and experience the game to its full potential."
- "Played this with a friend the other day and had a lot of fun with it. The graphics and concept are great. There is a bit of a learning curve when it comes to using the twin stick shooter. But once I got the hang of it, we had hours of fun."