This solution is ranked
in What are the best hill climb games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best physics games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best physics games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best hill climb games for iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Modded Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best motorcycle racing games for mobile devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best climbing games for iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best games for Windows 8.1Read user opinions
in What are the best climbing games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best small size games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best driving game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best small size games for AndroidRead user opinions
What the community says about Hill Climb Racing
- "I like this fun little game, though I am getting a bit tired of the excessive amount of ads. It seems this game is following the trend of an ad here or there until you get to a certain point, then BAM, more ads. Fun little time waster early on though, I do like the gameplay."
- "Hill Climb Racing is awesome sauce. I love blasting through the levels collecting coins so I can upgrade my vehicle and access new levels. If you like stamina-run games with crazy physics this is a game for you. One thing I don't like about it is that every time you exit the game you lose all the coins you acquire which makes you start from scratch. "
- "I cannot tell you how much I love hill climb racing. Seriously if you are playing this game play it!!!! Whenever I have downtime this is my go to game and is one of the many games I have tried that I actually enjoy."
- "This game not only makes me laugh so hard when im playing it but it makes me laugh even after im done with it. Its a very funny game and the cars are also something to be amazed by. The sound they make the way they drive and everything about this game just screams happiness and joy. ""I'm always looks for fun games to play on my Windows 9.1 laptop. Hill Climb Racing is a free, fun game that I can play for a short period of time or for a long time. Not only is it fun I learn about physics while playing."
- "Hill Climb Racing is a cute physics based game that I enjoyed thoroughly. There's a multitude of different vehicles and courses, so you're not stuck doing the same things on the same track over and over again. The physics engine in this game really ups the difficulty and keeps you coming back for more. The graphics were a nice touch and the visuals were easy on the eyes. It runs well on older hardware, as my ancient Galaxy S3 can vouch. It doesn't have the fancy 3D graphics of some of it competitors, but the playability and accessibility of the game definitely make it top notch."
- "The game is only around 50 MB which is quite small for games. If you don't have much storage space then this game is for you."