This solution is ranked
in What are the best games like Yandere Simulator for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best games like Yandere Simulator for iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best free to play multiplayer games for Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the best open world games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best pick up and play gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best sniper games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best sandbox survival games for Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One open-world gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Assassin games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best shooter games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One shooter gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best open world games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One sandbox gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 sandbox gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 adventure gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about HITMAN
- " Once you have beaten the main story, the side challenges aren't fun enough to make you want to continue playing.This game looked good, but lacked content so much so that i had to deleted it. I have been a fan of SQUARE ENIX since I first played FFIX but this game is a rip off. Hitman is an average game and I think it's absolutely stupid that you have to buy different seasons\episodes in order to play the game through. In order to play the first season you have to pay 60 dollar."
- "I really think outside the box when I play this video game. At some point, you will have to resolve it in any way you see it befitting. I honestly disklike the chapter 1 of this game as I felt like it was lacking content in tature. It was all training levels. Great open-world environment tho :D ""The game is good if this is your thing, but it does have some weak parts. It would be nice if I could try the game out before purchasing to see if it's something I want. I really did not enjoy the game overall. The game seemed disjointed at times, but the graphics were good."
- "Great game! I'll be honest, I was introduced to this franchise when I saw the godawful movie adaptation in a busted up cinema in Colorado so I wasn't expecting much. However, it managed to really impress me. Sniping isn't a main attraction in the game but when it shows up, it's astounding!"
- "When I first got the game it was full of bugs, but with all of the recent updates this game has improved so much. It is a lot of fun and there is so much to do and explore. Hours and hours of game play available. "
- "You can play the beginning of this game "HITMAN" for free and then build up to Master Sniper. The first location in the game is a secret training facility, where players step into the shoes of Agent 47 for a first time and learn what it takes to become an agent for the International Contract Agency."
- "This game reminds me of my childhood. I remember late nights playing the original version of this game. Its a game of strategy more so than pure, pure violence and I love that because it really, really is fun to do overall. You really feel like you did something special with every mission you finish which is a good thing to be honest. I can't really complain for the price its a good deal."
- "Good game. Its classic Hitman play. Of note when reading the reviews. Ignore the kids screaming about pricing. They don't understand that this game was out for over a year for full price, and this is actually a price drop. They decided to release the prologue for free and everyone is mad that they didn't get a full free game."
- "These games are fantastic. It's like being James Bond, or John Wick, but the movie plays out differently depending on what you want to do. Every mission is like a movie, and you figure out which choices do what. Then you just lay out how you want your move to go, and you're off to the races. Sneaky or shooty, quiet or loud, it's fun either way. Sometimes you want to bust out the big guns, and others you want to stay on tiptoes. "