This solution is ranked
in What are the best games for ipad miniRead user opinions
in What are the most difficult adventure games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best iphone casual games for playing when you are commutingRead user opinions
in What are the best colorful games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the most difficult action games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best turn-based strategy games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best online games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best iPad puzzle gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best HD games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best ipad casual games for playing when you are on the busRead user opinions
in What are the best colorful games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best games with immersive mode for iphone or ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best ipad casual games for playing when you are commutingRead user opinions
in What are the best destruction games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best android paid gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best challenging games for iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best stealth games on AndroidRead user opinions
What the community says about Hitman GO
- "I think anyone who is a fan of the original Hitman series will like the puzzle version of the game. I think this is a game for people that like to have their thought processed challenged. The game itself is a high-quality developer and the franchise is extremely well known. I don't think anyone can go wrong with this purchase."
- "I was looking for a very difficult adventure game for Android, and I came across Hitman GO. While I thought that the game was fun and it was certainly something that could hold my attention, I didn't think that it was very difficult. Unfortunately, although it's got many good things going for it, it does not accurately satisfy my query, and I can't rate it as a good solution."
- "Hitman GO is one of my favorite mobile games, created by Square Enix. It's a puzzle game that requires you to make movements to avoid being spotted by enemies. Your objective is to get to the end of the level without being seen. It's a ton of fun and offers a ton of levels and hours of gameplay. It does get challenging, but that's half the fun. Furthermore, there is added difficulty for each level by completing it in one run, grab an optional bonus item, and to do it in a certain number of moves. This is a must-have game, especially for those always on the go.""I'm a huge fan of the Hitman series so this game was perfect for me. It makes a perfect time killing game that's great during my commutes. It offers just the amount of difficulty that would keep my entertained."
- "Hitman GO is a puzzle board game for iphone where you will test your killer skills on different levels. this game takes skill and is very difficult and challenging. this game may be somewhat violent but keep in mind that you will need to ensure your skill level is up to par."
- "I'm neutral-minus about this one. While the graphics are cute, kind of reminiscent of game pieces moving about a board, to me the cuteness is out of sync with your dark task. While it's also kind of unique in that you get many options to personalize your play, I would be more impressed if the graphics were more realistic. I also do not wish to spend my free time plotting to hurt others, much less assassinate them. "
- "I take the bus everyday to work. Most days I'm really bored and need something to do. I'm really thankful that I found the game Hitman Go. This game is very interactive and I love how I get to pick how I clear the level that I am on. This game offers many different options such as weapon choice. It makes it interesting that there are so many different options in this game. If you are looking for the best casual games for your iPad when you're on the bus I highly recommend Hitman Go!"
- "Puzzles and assassination? Of course they are awesome together. This is a good paced game with a minimalist view. Secret passages and numerous ways to kill your objective. It got progressively harder as it went along and the challenge to beat the levels was immersive. Would buy it again, it's that good."
- "I was looking for a time killer game for when I went to a doctor. Waiting rooms are brutal and I wanted something to amuse me. I had heard good things about Hitman GO, so I downloaded it and played it. I am not one for violent games, so this one missed the mark with me. I could see how it could be enjoyable for others, but not my style."
- "I've been playing Hitman GO for two months now and still haven't finished it. That's about the best compliment you can give to a puzzle game: it's hard but holds your interest. And it's only 99 cents."
- "Hitman GO brings the game series to mobile in a unique and fun way. The graphic style is simple but works well for the game. Their is a good learning curve as the puzzles start easy but grow increasingly complex as the game progresses. Hitman GO has plenty of content to enjoy and different ways to play. You don't have to be a fan of Hitman games to like this."