This solution is ranked
in What are the best singleplayer racing games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best top gear games for iphone or ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best top gear games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best driving game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best singleplayer racing games for iphone or ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best hill climb games for iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best racing adventure games for mobileRead user opinions
in What are the best top gear game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best offline Android racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best car racing games for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best car racing gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Horizon Chase - World Tour
- "I happened onto some reviews on this one and gave it a shot. I was impressed, and if you are into old arcade style racing, this sucker has some challenging tracks to challenge your driving skills. Classic old 16 bit arcade style graphics, with some innovative twists. I like it. "
- "The graphics are too animated to me. I want to see racing games that are more realistic and have state of the art graphics just like gran turismo. The only downside is that this game is more like a demo, and does not get you the full game unless you pay for it. I wish though this game was free. I like these kind of racing games overall. But, the game will need modifications in terms of value and being more realistic."
- "This game is a very simply racing game, playing homage to the classic arcade styles. What makes it fun is that its simple. Gone is the cashgrab EA mentality, and in with what an app racing game should be. It's racing without the frustration. Whats even better? You can connect a controller up to this game and play like you would a console! How cool is that? "
- "Although I have a real car with some serious speed potential I am far too scared to go crazy in the real word, and so finally I found an app that I thought was worth giving a spin. "Horizon Chase - World Tour" was more than I could imagine. The scenery, the speed, the locations are all fantastic, and after three all-nighters I am sure "Horizon Chase - World Tour" will be my go-to game for quite some time to come. "
- "Since you are looking for a racing game for a mobile, Horizon Chase is what you will get the most. The game is not perfect and good enough to kill your time on your phone while enjoying the racing adventures. The good news is that the game is compatible with many old devices."
- "This is a great racing game! The tracks are interesting, the cars are awesome, and the music is pleasant. This is kind of old school with a twist. It is definitely addictive. I love that there are different cars to collect. This is my new favorite racing game!""I thought this game was ok. The graphics are sort of stylized so they don't look real but the games still looks pretty good with good colors. It is a fun game but I think there is probably better options out there."
- "Car games are really the only games I ever play and I am always on the lookout for a new one. This game is really the best. Horizon Chase is the best esp for retro games. It has a lot of different elements from some of my favorite games. "
- #10 of 40
in What are the best racing games"Looking for the best racing games for android, somebody recommended me "Horizon Chase - World Tour" so I gave it a try. It's not bad, but there's a couple things wrong with it. First, there's a lack of cars in the game, making it very boring after a while. Second, the tracks all look the same. And last, you have to pay to play. Meaning you can only play so much and then you have to either pay or wait an hour. I hate that!""Overall it's not a bad app. It's kinda retro style - not 8 bit, but a little cartoony/simplified. Which looks really cool, I just wish it controlled better. But there's only so much you can do with touch controls. I will say I like that they have added several content updates, I just wish there was more content period. You can replay it, but it's pretty short.""Horizon Chase lets me get my racing need one while I'm on the train. It kinda drains battery a lot but then again what game doesn't? I hope they come out with the new release soon because while it's really fun it ran out of content pretty quickly.""This game was pretty handy whenever I get bored. I use it whenever I have free time to alleviate the boredom.""I enjoy racing games a great deal and have been playing them since Square's Rad Racer was released on the NES. Horizon Chase - World Tour really captures that old school racing vibe. I have spent hours playing this game and it is the most fun I have had with a racing game in a long time. Horizon Chase - World Tour is definitely one of the best racing games for android."
- "I agree that Horizon Chase - World Tour is the best car racing game for Android. I have logged hours playing the Horizon Chase - World Tour. I like the retro vibe and a lot of time feel nostalgic. "