This solution is ranked
in What are the best Top-down Shooter games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best fast-paced games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games with a John Wick movies styleRead user opinions
in What are the best games with a great soundtrack on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games to play on Nvidia Shield TVRead user opinions
in What are the best games based on comic books on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Violent games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best top-down shooter games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games to play with a controllerRead user opinions
What the community says about Hotline Miami
- "Hotline Miami is not a game for casual players. It is extremely challenging and can frustrate even the most seasoned gamer with it's difficulty. That said, the artwork, soundtrack, and storytelling are all best-in-class. This is a beautifully designed game that was created with care and should definitely be played by those looking for a challenge."
- "One of the better fast-paced games on Steam that you'll find. Brutal yet classic man!""If you want to play this game then going to the Steam store is a good solution since that is the only place you can purchase it. It seems really fast paced so this will work well.""I shall say that this is a violent close combat. The soundtrack makes the game more thrilling. It has some 80s electro feel on it. In terms of difficulty, it fluctuates.""This game is light on story but heavy on action. Spend your time running around with chainsaws, knives, and various other killing instruments."
- "Have you ever struggled to complete a design project on time? Or felt that having a tight deadline stifled your capacity for maximum creativity? If so, then this book is for you. Within these pages, you'll find 80 creative challenges that will help you achieve a breadth of stronger design solutions, in various media, within any set time period "
- "I was looking for a good video game with a great soundtrack on Steam. I came across Hotline Miami and watched the video and instantly was hooked on the music and gameplay. I bought the game and have enjoyed it very much. I highly recommend this game to anyone looking for good gameplay and even better music!""Doesn't really describe why it has the best soundtrack but it implies that the 1980s culture lends itself well to being a "great soundtrack"."
- "Super cool soundtrack in this game. The pixel graphics are not your typical graphics but they're still a lot of fun and easy to enjoy, they're a fun change. The Miami 1980s setting are a lot of fun, too. Very fast paced game. Kind of a difficult game but nothing you can't beat. "
- "Set in the late 80's in Miami this game is exciting and definitely does not lack violence. This game is even better than the original. Same top down perspective but even better story line. I love playing this game.""I think this works well. This is a cool video game about comic books from Steam. Itâ€™s a good representation of the comics and fun game to play. I thought it solved the issue very well.""This game has an accompanying digital comic book created for the game. Great story line and satisfying ending, but it is not based on a comic book that was already in print."
- "I don't really think this helps any sort of problem. I think it actually brings more violence into the world and gives people ideas that they might not have had before. I do like that the whole thing is set in the 1980's which was a good era and Miami is a fun place for them to set this story in.""I have so much fun playing this game. I love how it is influenced by the 80's as that is my favorite decade. I can create my own custom levels if I want and share them with others online. The game actually has a great story to it also besides just being a violent game. "
- "Hotline Miami is a really nicely done Top-Down Shooter style game, and Steam makes it easy to download. The game is very, very violent but has a good plot. Maybe a slight warning for those that don't do violence well, but otherwise this is very fun to play.""a diffult top down shooter and fighting game that i can never get familiar with it controls. LMAO but i gotta say that this is a fantastic game that includes a music which will keep you playing the game. ""It can be compared to GTA, but from a bird's eye view. Mindless violence at its finest!""I personally dislike the visual and graphics. The 2D visual makes it look childish. I prefer games with higher graphics. Besides that, the plot sounds very normal, nothing awesome."