This solution is ranked
in What are the best top-down shooter games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Top-down Shooter games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Arcade games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Violent games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games with a great soundtrack on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best pixel art Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games to play with a controllerRead user opinions
What the community says about Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
- "Bought this game since i was a huge fan of the first game which is also fast and unforgiving. And yeah this game has been added to my list of the best top-down shooter game. The soundtrack is also great. Although imo some of the level design is a bit weaker. ""Man, as far as top-down shooter games available on steam.. Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number really delivers. It's action packed, fast paced, and the violence is mind boggling. Definitely a keeper in my book. I'll be logging a ton of hours on this game!""I found Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number to be a great throwback to Top-Down Shooters. It has it all, great music, weapons galore and the levels seem to never end.""To be honest, the graphics on this game made me kind of dizzy. I thought the gameplay and story were alright. "
- "One of the best top-down shooters on PC in recent history was Hotline Miami and the sequel is just as amazing as the first game. I think the gameplay is slick and the sound track is even better. I found myself listening to the sound track even after I was done playing the game -- it is that amazing. I love the atmosphere of this game and the story is incredibly compelling. Do yourself a favor and check this game out -- you won't regret it. If you loved the first game or if you're a fan of top-down shooters in general, you'll absolutely adore Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number.""If you're looking for a good shooter game for PC I have a real good one you should check out. Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number is the latest game I've been playing. It is real fun and lots of gore and violence. If you remember the first one, and you liked it, you'll love this one. ""I was really interested in a top-down shooter game for my PC like the old days and came across Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number. I loved the retro aspect of this game and the gameplay was awesome. This was exactly what I was looking for and I highly recommend it for gamers!"
- "I really enjoyed Hotline Miami on Steam and decided to try out its sequel, Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number. This game is even better than the first one and even has a custom level editor, which adds even more to the fun. The graphics are great, the story is incredibly interesting and immersive, and the soundtrack is fantastic! I love this game and highly suggest it to anyone who played the first game or who wants a fun arcade game to play on Steam.""Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number is an awesome follow-up to the original Hotline Miami. It has a classic arcade game 2D format and has some nice nostalgia elements. It is available on Steam.""Hotline Miami 2 is the excellent sequel to the already fantastic hotline miami in this game you kill people without being hit the game is hard but fai"
- "While not the most violent game on the platform, if you're looking for baseless violence without even a story, I can't recommend HM2 any more than I already do. Full of blood and gore and guns, it's a fun way to spend an afternoon without actually getting blood on your clothes!""I wanted a really violent game I could play on my PC. Technically, this one on Steam fits in that category, but it is just way too old-school and low-graphic to qualify as a violent game to me. It's not realistic enough, and it doesn't give the proper effect.""If you are worried about violent games on Steam, well this game is not the solution. The first game was a bloody gory action filled gorefest. And this version delivers the pain."
- "If you're after music, don't go for this game. At least, that's my opinion; this game has one of the worst soundtracks I've ever heard. Repetitive and overly loud, you're much better off with something quieter. Try Viridi, instead.""I was expecting more from Hotline Mimi 2: Wrong Number but the action just didn't do it for me. The plot was all over the place and hard to follow.""The soundtrack for Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number is incredible! With artists like Jasper Byrne and Scattle, this soundtrack is one of a kind!"
- "This game definitely solved my problems with finding a game in this particular art style I enjoy. It's not quite as good as the original game, but is still well-above average. I like the retro feel, the music, and the general over-the-top attitude of the entire game. One of my favorite mobile games.""I love me some pixel art games, but this one is pure garbage. The only thing it has going for it is the art, to be honest, the gameplay itself is hot garbage on top of garbage. Who made this? They all need to be fired!""Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number has great graphics that scale to many size screens. Even on my android the pixel art still looks wonderful. It adds more depth to the game to see everything in such detail."