This solution is ranked
in What are the best mech games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best games like darksiders for iphone or ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best hack and slash Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games like darksiders for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best futuristic battle simulators for mobileRead user opinions
in What are the best long term games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best long term games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best mech games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best games with immersive mode for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android arpgsRead user opinions
in What are the best offline action gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best hack and slash iOS gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best iOS games to play in airplane modeRead user opinions
in What are the best offline RPG games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best action gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Implosion - Never Lose Hope
- "This game has provided countless hours of entertainment for me. The graphics are stunning and the game play is truly one of it's kind for a hack and slash type game. The story line is engaging and really provides one of the best gaming experiences on the play store. "
- "After I finished playing the great darksiders, I knew I had to find another game that was just as awesome. Implosion was a natural progression from darksiders. The game is truly amazing with graphics similar to today's best anime and gameplay from the most up to date slashers. "
- "Implosion is a fairly entertaining 3rd person science fiction mobile game. The controls are optimized for mobile, so it's actually enjoyable to play. The game has a good look, and the levels are interesting. Worth giving a try if you're looking for a science fiction game."
- "I want to love Implosion, it really is a great game and it has an amazing interface. However, it's only f2p for six levels and I've seen better mech games on android that are fully free 2 play with in game purchases here and there. I'll always take one of those games over a game that lets you play and then makes you pay."
- "The graphics on this app are amazing. I can't believe the quality of the graphics and the storyline is so engaging. I often lose track of time playing this game. "
- "The graphics truly are stunning, on my friend's phone. My old Samsung S3 can't run it unfortunately. If it could I imagine my phone would boil. I'm very jealous though, the game does look super fun.""Having a rough day? Immerse yourself in this smorgasbord of visual stimulation. This game has great graphics and a great interactive feel. Even Eminem could lose himself in this battle royale."
- "One of the best RPG experiences that you will ever have on mobile. There is plenty of content available in the game. From missions to various gears and weapons, there is no shortage of things to do in the game. Plus, it's playable offline. WIn-win.""Great game – I am really glad they made a mobile version because it was a console game and you can play it via console before. The setting of the game is cool because it is somehow dystopic.. The gameplay is super intuitive and the story is killer. Best part is being able to fully play when on an airplane or away from wifi."
There are no comments yet!
- #39 of 80
in What are the best action games