This solution is ranked
in What are the best games to play without graphic card and low RAM memoryRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games under 250MB that can be played on low end PC'sRead user opinions
in What are the best games based on movies for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best games under 400 MBRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play on PCs without dedicated graphics cardsRead user opinions
in What are the best video game storylines for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
- "Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis is a great game to play if you're looking for a high-action adventure with a great character! The game takes place in 1939, just before World War II, and Indiana Jones is trying to prevent Nazi agents from getting ahold of a dangerous weapon and unleashing the secret that sank Atlantis. Other pluses are that you don't need a graphic card for this game, and that it uses little RAM memory."
- "Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis is a great PC game that can be played by low end PC's that do not have less than 250MB. This game is fun and engaging with scenes of fistfights, car chases, balloon rides and puzzles. It also offers over 200 spectacular locations which make any gamer full with joy. "
- "2D Indiana Jones game based on one of the older movies for PC. It contains puzzle elements as you would expect from an Indiana Jones game. Anyone looking for a more modern approach will be let down as it looks very retro.""This game has always brought back nostalgia and great memories for me. And for the amazing price of 1.49 AND being on the steam platform it is a no brainer."
- "I was running low on disk space and wanted to find a game that wouldn't take up too much space. I ended up going with this. I'm a lifelong indiana Jones fan so seemed like an easy choice. Fairly simple graphics and gameplay but loads of fun. I'm happy I opted for a lesser popular title as I had a great time playing this. Doesnt eat away at hard drive space and keeps me entertained."
- "I'm old, so that any high end game with so many graphics and effects would be bad for my health. Luckily my nephew whos an avid gamer introduced me to this game and all its simplicity and because he knows that im a huge fan of the indiana jones franchise. my only complaint is harrison ford not being in the game""Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, having been originally released in 1992, shouldn't need a dedicated graphics card to run. Since the game has been re-released on Steam as of 2009, it should be able to run on modern systems without the use of DOSbox, as well. "
- "I'm a huge fan of story in video games. A lot of games now lack push story to the side or don't even make an honest effort due to so many games having a multiplayer focus. Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis is a modest push into video game story telling. I'm a huge fan of Indiana Jones so it's great to get some spin-off stories from the movies we've all seen a hundred times. "