This solution is ranked
in What are the best superhero game apps for iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Superhero games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest Xbox 360 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best superhero appsRead user opinions
in What are the best iOS action game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games like Naruto Ultimate BlazingRead user opinions
in What are the best iOS apps for comic book fansRead user opinions
in What are the best games based on comic books on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best superman games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best fighting games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best league of justice apps for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best Fighting games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best superhero game apps for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best superman games for iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Android apps for comic book fansRead user opinions
in What are the best fighting games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the cheapest PS4 gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Injustice: Gods Among Us
- "If you're a fan of fighting games and also of comic characters then you'll love this game. It's basically like Mortal Kombat super hero edition. Lots of awesome moves to be learned and used on your opponents. The graphics are top notch and the action is highly addictive. I can't say enough good things about this game.""I wanted to find a superhero game to play on my phone, and this just isn't what I was looking for. It's made for ps4, and isn't available to the iphone. The theme is correct, but I can't play it to find out if it's even any good. This result is useless to me."
- "I found it refreshing to see some DC characters over the Marvel gang. Controlling these characters makes me feel powerful, and the destruction I could bring upon my opponents and the environment added excitement to each fight. I found Injustice: Gods Among Us to be a hard-hitting and enjoyable fighter but the DC bunch really deserves more as the story is a little disappointing. ""Superhero games on steam can be a bit limited. So, when I heard about Injustice: Gods Among Us, I was so excited. My two favorite things, superhero's & villains coupled with some fighting. I have only been playing it for a few days but so far, I love it!"
- "I love marvel vs capcom, dc vs mortal kombat,etc. I was rocked because those games look like trash compared to this, the supermoves rock, the roster rocks. If I could say one bad thing it would be no Darkside ... really? Sequels are in the works and Aquaman is to be respected again after you get stabbed a lot, extra skins rocked and I really appreciated the storyline. Play this game for the first time, and you won't regret it!"
- "By far the best game based upon comic book heroes. It is not a disappointment. It has some of the best comic book super heroes and villians like including Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Nightwing, Catwoman, Cyborg, and Harley Quinn, just to name few. This is the best it gets.""Injustice is a cool game. I was expecting a more fluid combat system. It's a little stiff in my opinion. And it's weird, but on some level the attacks and the motion doesn't reflect the abilities of some of the characters. I think it's done for the sake of balance, but it is still off-putting.""I love fighting games like Mortal Kombat. The same company that makes Mortal Kombat, made this game as well. No Fatalities like Mortal Kombat, but if you are a fan on comics like i'am this is the game for you. Story is great in this squeal to thee first game."
- "I was a huge fan of DC vs MK. When i found out the guys who made that also made Injustice: Gods Among Us, i had to grab it. Fighting as the Flash is so much fun. It really feels fast. If course they got the Joker right. Very funny and brutal at the same time. All the amazing voice acting really pulls you in to the world."
- "This game provides hours of gameplay with popular characters from the Marvel Universe in which good guys and bad guys collide with each other. Up to 20 characters to choose from, they have a multitude of attacks and special abilities that enhance the gameplay. With only a couple of characters to choose from, I feel that this would benefit if there were more characters as 20 seems pretty limited.""Injustice: Gods Among Us is one of my favorite DC fighting games. The Ultimate Edition can be had now for only $16 and at that price is a great addition to any fighting game collection."
- "This game is amazing if you're into the DC universe! One of the best fighting games I've played in a long time and you get to be your favorite hero or villain from DC.""Fighting game? Check. One steam? Nope. Fail. I might play this on my PS4 though..."
- "The fact that this game allows you to play at different levels is a big plus. Sometimes it is difficult to get te hang of a game. Depending on the players preferences and abilities. Being that there are twenty characters i the game, makes it more entertaining."
- "nice fighting game, injustice. very nice graphics, don't like Zaad though, too op and was nvever nerfed. but yeah as long as you and your mates dont use the bald guy its good.""If you're looking for a fighting game with your favorite Marvel characters, look no further than Injustice: Gods Among Us. I was absolutely amazed at not only how the game mechanics were set up but how smooth and challenging online and multiplayer play are, because who really wants to play a fighter by themself?""One of my favorite games and is offered at a very good price. The game is action packed and just a blast to play, I love it!""This is a great fighting game for PS4. It has unlimited hours of game play to keep you entertained. "
- #13 of 48
in What are the cheapest PS4 games