This solution is ranked
in What are the best offline shooting games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best zombie games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best horror first person games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best zombie shooters for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best Arcade shoot em up games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best offline zombie games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android horror gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best apocalypse games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best FPS games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best singleplayer horror game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best zombie games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best offline shooting games for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best offline action gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best zombie shooters for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone and iPad horror gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best horror apps for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer shooting games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best FPS games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best immersive 3D shooters for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best horror first person games for iphone or ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best android shooting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best zombie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best horror apps for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best survival games for iOs and AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best free ios gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android multiplayer shooting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best zombie survival games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android survival gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best immersive 3D shooters for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best iOS survival gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best action gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Into the Dead
- "This a great offline shooter for Android that you can play anytime and anywhere. It's a small file download and doesn't need high specs to run smoothly. Use headphones for a more immersive experience.""Great game .. i enjoy it so much... 5 star total worth it... i have a little more desire if this game has some warehouses or something where we win and began for next mission.... little more like surviving games... or we can search for survivals and more like food materials...... this game has insane shadow graphics.""Great game with amazing graphics and sounds ❤️️ The game levels are a bit challenging but it adds to the fun so I don't mind""I didn't expect that this game would become so popular. I've been playing this since it first was released and I can say a lot has been improved already in the game play, I'm still grateful that they put a dog in the game haha.""If you are looking for a great offline shooter for Android then Into the Dead might just be for you. Ever since I started playing I haven't been able to put it down. The different weapon options make this one of the best mobile shooter games.""Into the Dead is a great app that really captures the zombie apocalypse world. I have been playing this game for a while now and it's quite addictive."
- "I really love this zombie game on my iphone! it's very fun and addicting, it kills alot of time I would give this a 5 stars but the controlling is a bit hard. ""For a free to play game I was blown away by how impressive this games atmosphere is. Of course this is definitely one of those games I should not be playing near bedtime because seriously just look at the screenshots. That said it's plays as good as it looks and I seriously recommend giving it a try.""Great game to waste your time. (Okay lol that is a good statement btw). Usually i play this game when i am bored doing my homework and such. Anyways, so yeah this game has great graphics and it has a new spin on most zombie games i've played so far"
- "One good thing that l love about this game is that it is supported by different languages, My friend in Mexico initially had a problem understanding the English version but was so glad when she discovered that there is the Spanish language and she is so excited about the game."
- "Into the Dead has the potential to be one of the best zombie shooters for android, but the pay to win aspect hinders that chance. The gameplay is good by itself, I just wish that a majority of the game wasn't behind a pay wall."
- "Fun game with good graphics. Has a large userbase. The story line is easy to get caught up in. Its thrilling when some zombies don't die right away after several gun shots!"
- "This game is really fun, very unique and really addicting too! My whole family plays it. The graphics are some of the best I have ever seen and are completely phenomenal. I highly recommend it if you're into survival type games.""I had the pleasure of enjoying this game on my new smartphone Huawei. This game got my heart racing especially with the zombies coming right at you!"
- "Into the Dead is a great game about a zombie apocalypse where you must work hard to stay alive. The game has great graphics and is quite challenging. "
- "I've burned out on zombie stories, but sometimes when I'm gaming on my phone while waiting for the bus or subway, I just want to knock somebody's block off. And who's block is better to knock off than a zombie's? Into the Dead is pretty gruesome, so warning! But it's bleak apocalyptic imagery is strangely beautiful too. I liked this game much more than I thought I would. "
- "Every time that I play Into the Dead, I feel like I am in an episode of The Walking Dead. This game is one of my favorites because sometimes it feels like we are already living in a zombie apocalypse. This simulation allows you to experience that doomed existence. It also reminds me of Resident Evil. Great game!""This game is a good shooter with horror-ish elements. It really made me feel as if I'm the guy in the game. It's intense and it's amazing. And really, Albert. If you don't play these kinds of games, then you really shouldn't even be in this page lmaoooo""I loved the idea of this game, but was so disappointed when I played it. I'm not a big online gamer, and I love offline shooters, but this lagged and was extremely glitchy. Great theory, not the best implementation."
- "Lots of thrills in this one, and I like it. It's one of the zombie games, so expect lots of blood and dead bodies. The zombies are waiting for you (whenever you get close they snatch you!). For an offline game, it's pretty cool and even my teen likes it. "
- "Into the Dead is a super fun way to kill some time on your phone if you like me and enjoy the Whole Zombie Apocalypse theme then this is a great game to play"
- "This is a really good game which keeps you addicted due to its intense missions. You can have more fun by even challenging your friends. The best part about this game is that the graphics are great which keep you eyes on the game. The only think I'd like more in this is that if you get more attack tools and weapons. It would be more fun that way."
- "the fps running and shooting version of the usual zkombie game is a good change from the usual invincible player killing everyone in sight and puts you in the shoes of a rather helpless chara and pits you against deadly zombies that can kill you once they get their hands on you""For lovers of the zombie apocalypse genre Into the Dead is the latest first person shooter game that will take up all your free time and staying up at all hours to complete the levels and beat the zombies. It is a survival game that you will not be able to put down."
- "This is a fun game. I love zombies and fighting and killing zombies. This could be addicting. The graphics are fantastic. The weapons variety isn't the best, but this is definitely fun."
- "I am a huge fan of shooter games, especially ones with zombies. I have spent many hours shooting zombies in Call of Duty, Red Dead Redemption, and the Walking Dead. I have, however, never played a shooter on android. After watching the very intense trailer for Into the Dead I was captivated and eager to try it out. I did a quick download and started to play and I think it's pretty amazing how far mobile gaming has come in such a short period of time. The graphics and playability is pretty incredible. I am already hooked. It's my first android shooter game, but it definitely has to be one of the best shooters on mobile. It's a great game every zombie fan should try. "
- "The solution to this topic sounds like a good game to try to play. It goes with the topic well. After reading the reviews of the game I am intrigued to find out more about it. Im sure the person who asked for a solution will be happy with the game. "
- "The game is a bit addicting. I told myself i would only play a few minutes but a few minutes turned into hours. I was flabbergasted. I didn't expect it to be this well made. As the level gets harder......It gets tense. My SO has caught me screaming at the screen several times. "
- "It's a great game, I loved it. The graphics were amazing, the best Ive seen. But ALL of my purchased items with REAL money were gone. FOREVER. not even in the cloud. I'm mad, pik pok please fix this. I don't care how, I had everything except sabre unlocked. I'm really mad about it."
- #57 of 80
in What are the best action games