This solution is ranked
in What are the best spy gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC turn-based tactical shooter gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games with stealth gameplayRead user opinions
in What are the best stealth games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best indie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best strategy games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Cheap Gift Ideas for GirlsRead user opinions
What the community says about Invisible, Inc.
- "Not really good at playing games that require teamwork and strategies that involve team members so I always get into trouble and do not succeed most of the time with my missions playing since Im reallt reallt bad at teamwork!! 😫☹️ Anyways still playin it because it still challenges me aha 🤣"
- "This is a super fun stealth game, though I'd be hesitant to call it a shooter game--it's much more like chess than it is Call of Duty. If you're in to very turn-based play (and therefore slower turn around), this is a decent game of stealth.""This is a must have game. I really liked the outcome while doing my best to remain super stealthy. Take it from me laying low leads to better rewards. "
- "As a die-hard liberal, I think all companies are evil. I wish everything were free, like it was when I lived with my helicopter parents. Invisible, Inc lets me work to take down horrid, nasty bad corporations and virtually fight for social justice. I mean, sure, I do stealth mode in Call of Duty when my judgmental friends aren't over, but it's nothing like this."
- #8 of 72
in What are the best indie games"It's a unique take on the spy game genre. I did not expect to have fun with a turn-based game of this type but I did. Each character has its own unique ability that has you plan out moves in a lot of different ways. Too bad the story doesn't go deep enough into the history of these personalities.""Invisible, Inc is a super cool game on Steam. I love the different characters and there's a lot of missions to play so I don't get bored quickly. The graphics are great. ""Is this a decent stealth game? Yes. Is it the best? No. The game play is fairly rudimentary and the stealth action feels too "chess" for me (meaning you pick a move, then they do something, you pick a move, etc.). For a good stealth game I want one that's a little more think-on-your-feet."
- "This game was a nice surprise and melds stealth gameplay and strategy into one and it works great. The graphics look nice and the fast pace really pushes you to think on your feet. This is an iPhone strategy game that's worth checking out.""This game should be more popular because it is so addictive. I also like how this game has only a few figures at a time to deal with rather than a chaotic combination of characters. It's easy to keep track of them but there is also a good deal of challenge to work through in each level."
- "Invisible, Inc is a spie game that is available for pc on Steam. It came out in 2015 and is still actively played today. At a price of only $6.79 would make a cheap gift idea for either boys or girls. It fits the topic well."