This solution is ranked
in What are the best sports games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best simulation racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best racing games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best racing games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best simulation gamesRead user opinions
in What are the most realistic racing games on PC with VR supportRead user opinions
in What are the best PC simulation-style racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best realistic games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best VR games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Oculus Rift VR gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best HTC Vive VR gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about iRacing
- "This racing game has been one of the best I have ever played. Its unique gameplay and realistic graphics are unmatched in the genre. I have logged hundreds of hours with the game racing friends and strangers alike from across the globe. It continues to challenge me whenever I play it and never seems to get old. ""This game is one of the best simulation game, you can compete with other people world wide as well as actually simulate a driving experience. To those playing this game kindly comment your ign I will be more than up for the challenge!!!""iRacing consistently ends up on best-in-class lists for racing games for PC. And I understand why: it's a pretty fantastic game. But don't plan on playing iRacing unless you're prepared to spend quite a bit of money, as tracks and automobiles will cost you in addition to the subscription plan. "
There are no comments yet!
- "iRacing is best for those that are looking more for a racing simulator and not just a game. You may have to spend extra to get the great add-ons, but most of them are worth it if you are looking for the best racing simulation available. Highly recommend!"
- "In my experience, iRacing has fallen way below some of the other racing games on the market. I did not have that much fun playing it and relative to other options out at the moment, falls way short of the mark.""Tho the connection-required gameplay is an annoying factor, the game itself is good, and the players aren't salty bastards like the one in other online racing games xD"
- "the most serious recreation of motorsport you'll find. It has probably the most accurate circuits I've ever seen on PC. I love playing this!"
- "Alright, alright, alright. Here we go! I freaking love racing games. I'm way too chicken and clumsy to do that ish IRL, but in a game where it's totally safe to play with not using brakes? Cool! This game looks SUPER realistic and gave me lots of options for play. I can play alone or with others, practice if I wanna or jump right in. It's PC-based, which is fine, and also has VR support which I think is pretty neat. I can't say I'm a fan of the whole subscription deal. It's over $100 a year if picking the cheapest option, which is honestly kind of expensive if you compare it to other similar games that you only pay for once. I'd totally recommend if you're hardcore into racing, though.""iRacing is very simmilar to Assetto Corsa in relation to physics (good) and is very fun to play with the competitiveness. Only downfall is its a monthly subscription. Recommend!"
- "I wanted to play a simulation style racing game on PC. I looked at iRacing on steam, and while playing it, I was very happy with the performance. iRacing offers me everything I could want from a simulation racer. "
- "I've been looking for realistic games on Steam, and I was so happy to come across this one. This game, iRacing, uses Oculus Rift for a really immersive experience. When I put on the headset, I seriously feel like I am actually in the driver's seat on the race track. It's an absolutely amazing game and if you don't believe me, just take a look at the other reviews! I've been looking for more realistic games on Steam for as long as I can remember, and this one is definitely going on the top of my list when I'm looking for a good game to play in the future. I highly recommend you try it out. ""If you are looking for a realistic racing simulator, this is the game for you! While racing games are not my favorite genre, I found iRacing to be pretty engaging. It does feel like you're really there on the racetrack. I recommend this game to anyone looking for a realistic racing game. If your interests for realistic games lie in other genres, you'll need to look elsewhere."
- "If you like to race a clean, skill-based race, iRacing is probably your game. It was fun for me to dedicate some free time to improving my driving and learning not to wreck, but I didn't really find it challenging and exciting, so if that's what you're after, it might not be for you. The graphics are beautiful and calling it a simulator is spot-on, but it isn't what I'd call a "game" for the typical gamer. If you want recreation and fun, look elsewhere.""So I recently got a VR machine and I wanted to find the best games for it on steam, well I found out about iRacing, it a great simulation racer. This game is so much fun and I love VR."
- "I love playing VR games. So I'm always on the lookout for fun new Oculus Rift VR games to play. Last week I decided to try out iRacing. It is a very realistic and fast racing sim that got my heart pounding and adrenaline flowing. My only complaint is with the pricing scheme. I am not happy with their current subscription based payment system.""iRacing has infinite options from choice of cars to hosting your own tournament. Seems like a fun game to play rather you are a true fan of race car competitions or not and if you are willing go cough up extra few dollars a month, this game can be yours.. to borrow.""iRacing has excellent graphics. Unfortunately, it's a subscription game. There are so many other racing games. Why not own it forever?"
- "There are a lot of great racing games out there and I suggest trying anything other than iRacing. This game requires you to spend so much money to actually get the full experience of the game. Your first purchase only gets you limited cars and tracks. You have to keep buying more if you want additional tracks and cars. Don't waste your money!""I am a gamer, well I play games whenever I have time. I usually have a great experience when it comes to gaming. I am like a kid in a candy store. I would simply use the VR games to play with different opponents. In my experience with xbox live, it is even more fun when I get to play with other people. ""iRacing appears to be a very fun game with great graphics and hours of entertainment. Unfortunately it is not enough to play due to it's renting fee (minimum 9.16 a month, uh.. no thanks, I will just buy a racing game at my local Gamestop."