This solution is ranked
in What are the best 2D Minecraft alternatives for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best 2D survival and crafting or exploration games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best games similar to MinecraftRead user opinions
in What are the best iphone crafting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best android crafting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best indie games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best casual indie games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best indie gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Junk Jack
- "I like Junk Jack because it is so real life and at the same time a relaxing experience.I can discover new planets or take care of exotic plants and flowers or play with my friends. The variety in activities keeps me engaged for hours.""This game is easy on the computer. Runs great without lag. I had a lot of fun playing it! There just so many things that you can collect and make."
- "Junk Jack is an excellent 2D sandbox game that does a great job recreating that spirit of exploration and self-discovery that will be instantly bring to mind fond memories of playing Minecraft. You start with nothing other than a hard-hat and a lot of gumption, but soon, as you travel throughout the world, you learn to plant gardens, build houses, and cook. I was soon making tools and fighting evil. Have some fun and play Junk Jack! ""To the sad nerd who said that this game is a ripoff of Terraria, well fun fact for you, game devs do it all the time! A game doesn't have a copyright ownership of a specific genre loooooooooooool It's like you saying that you're the only Mexican allowed to have the surname Guzmán""Junk Jack is a poorly disguised Terraria ripoff. If you want to play Terraria in space, go play Starbound. If you want to play Terraria, play Terraria. Both are out of beta, and have far more features. If you're bored with either, guess what? They both have tons of mods. There is no reason for this game to even exist.""Junk Jack is on a Steam Platform, which is very appealing to today's generations. It enhances problem solving skills and teaches strategic planing to children. It seems to resemble many features of already existing games. It seems that the appropriate age group for this game is the ages 4+. "
- "i searched games like minecraft android and saw this pixel-looking icon. great suggestion!""If you're looking for a game that reminds you of Minecraft, then this less than a year old offering looks very promising. Not a ton of Steam reviews, but they're very positive and there's enough to pass that bar for me. It's not cheap like lots of phone Apps, but not a bad price for what looks like lots of diverse kinds of action, meaning that if you're not excited about one part, then there will be plenty of others that are likely to keep you interested. Count me in.""Junk Jack is a 2D game that is built off the Minecraft idea. It is a sandbox game that lets you explore, mine and craft. It has been out since November 2016 and is very positively reviewed on Steam. If you like Minecraft then this might be worth a try. "
- "Great game you can play on android and the pc. It is a simple game but there are a lot of gameplay options, music, and I really like the fun graphics! This game also has the ability to be multiplayer with friends. There is also a creative mode that my son particularly enjoys which allows him to do his own building."
- "This game was fun and a bit different from other games in the genre. It was very addicting and really easy to play. I lost many hours to this one! "
- "Junk Jack is like Minecraft & Terraria put together, which makes it 10 times more fun. The building and crafting mechanisms are wonderful and beautiful put together for hours and hours of enjoyment. The best part? If you get tired of your current game play, start over and end up in a whole new world to explore.""2d and fun, just like terraria, sandbox and exploring survival as well. sweet and rather retro graphics that bring back my memories from childhood! "
- "Junk Jack is not a bad game. It's competently constructed and seems to be enjoyed by a lot of people. However, the problem lies in the fact that it looks and feels like a Terraria fangame. It looks as though somebody tried their hardest to mimic Terraria, then take away everything that made Terraria charming. We're already at the tail end of the "collect and build things" craze in gaming, so that makes this game even less appealing to many of us that have played these types of games since Minecraft was still in beta. Again, I don't feel as though this game is bad. Its premise has just been overdone to the point where I have no interest in these types of games at all anymore, especially if it's basically the same as a game before it.""I play this a lot when I am afforded some down time. It's fun, it's engaging and it's very cost effective. I find myself losing track of time when I play as well. They update with regularity which makes the game more fun in the long run. I can play online with my friends as well If i want to. It's a great way to use your creative skills or improve on them. "
- #58 of 72
in What are the best indie games"If you ever played Terraria and wished it were more focused on building rather than fighting, than this game is for you. It's a pretty simple game, it was originally on mobile devices, but endlessly harvesting more resources and building more and more can be a relaxing experience."