This solution is ranked
in What are the best PS4 games for girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best dance gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Music games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games on Steam that are family friendlyRead user opinions
in What are the best Playstation camera gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best dancing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 games for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 party gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Casual games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about Just Dance 2017
- #3 of 14
in What are the best dance games"The most recent addition to one of the most popular dance series. The game has a lot of options and songs to dance to so you're going to get your money's worth. This is a pretty fun game and has different difficulty settings for you as you begin learning the game. I'd put this in the best category.""If you're looking for a dance game, look no further than the title: Just Dance 2017. It includes a huge number of up to date hits from 2017 that are the hottest around. There are excellent pop hits and it's fun for the whole family. "
- "There's a new game out called Just Dance 2017 that works with steam, it's a lot like DDR, meant to be played in a group. Honestly I wasn't a big fan, though. I think if you're looking for the best music games on Steam, you could probably find something better. Worth checking out if you like dancing, though.""I loved playing Dance Dance Revolution in the arcades, and was looking for a similar dance game on Steam. I found Just Dance 2017, but unfortunately it's just supported for Wii. If these guys ever launch a game for PC on Steam, I'll be all over it. ""This is a fun music game. If you like to dance this is a game for you. It has the latest songs and different levels for different ages."
- "There aren't a lot of family friendly games out there that everyone can get involved in, parents and kids. Our go-to is Just Dance 2017 - it's got all the songs the kids are familiar with and as parents we love competing against them and they kids love us dancing like fools. We play every Friday night and it hasn't got old yet. Even if you don't have kids, you'll probably get hooked!""We've been playing this series of games for a long time now. This is a great family game, everyone gets to take turns and no one has to wait around very long for another turn. Check out the songs first to make sure you don't have issue with your kids hearing them but the game itself is great."
- "This game is one the the best ps4 games that use camera that you would sweat and have fun playing. But if you want the latest songs, I suggest the 2018 or 2019 version.""Just Dance 2017 is one of the funnest interactive games to come out in a long time. I have a fan of the series so I try to get this game every year. It's so fun and you burn calories while you're playing it as well. It's perfect for people who want to lose weight and love to dance."
- "I feel like once you have seen one Just Dance you have seen them all. This app works as well as the others but does not add much that the others don't have. The gameplay is as always very solid and they add a great variety of the newer songs. A good representation of the franchise"
- "Love, love, LOVE this game! Talk about a fun way to get in a good workout for the whole family. This game is a great way to bond with the family and is so much fun. The dance moves aren't outrageous and the song choices are great to sing along to and are all family friendly. This is definitely a must for kids and the family!""Just Dance 2017 is the newest version of the fun dance game that's been around for years. Instead of just sitting in front of a screen and playing games, Just Dance gets your kids to get up and move which makes for great exercise and fun as well. I love watching all of the crazy and original dance moves people come up with."
- #18 of 30
in What are the best PS4 party games
- "I wanted to find a fun, family friendly game to get myself and my kids up and moving. I've tried to multiple games with no success. That was until I discovered "Just Dance 2017". The newest version of a great franchise, "Just Dance 2017" is just what we needed. My children love the current songs and the new dance moves. Everybody loves it and it was even a hit at my Fourth of July party recently. ""I was looking around for some casual games I could play on Steam and someone recommended Just Dance 2017. Not sure why they recommended it because after some searching I discovered this is a game for Wii. I'm sure it's a fine game it just isn't what I was looking for."