This solution is ranked
in What are the best abstract first person PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best abstract games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games helping you unwind after a long dayRead user opinions
in What are the best Mystery games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Atmospheric games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best indie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best VR games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best horror games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best horror games for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about Kairo
- "It's a first person puzzle game. You can explore and figure out how to progress. It's really not my type of game, so I didn't enjoy it. If you're into abstract games, then Kairo would be a fit. ""The game Kairo is available via Steam. The game is regularly $4.99 however it is currently on sale for 80% off at $0.99. Kairo is an atmospheric 3D exploration and puzzle solving game."
- "You'll need to find Kairo in Google Play in order to play on Android, but it's definitely one of the best games to help you unwind after a long day. It's highly recommended, if you care to look at its reviews, and is sort of like Minecraft...the world is yours, and you'll find it seeping into your dreams."
- "Kairo is a fun game on Steam that allows players to explore and solve puzzles. I wouldn't really call this a mystery game. Furthermore, the game has potential, but meets it downfall with repetitive levels and lack of engagement. Also the background of some scenes and places are not very in-sync with the theme.""Kairo is a great solution to the necessity for more mystery games on steam. I especially love that it is 3D, rather than just another 2D seek and find mystery game with no real interaction."
- "Kairo is supposed to be a puzzle game, but I think of it more as a walking game, and I'm fine with that! Not to say there aren't puzzles, but they aren't too challenging. What I like most about the game is the atmosphere. It seems dark, but it's actually quite relaxing, even while solving puzzles.""Wow! Great game! This game is very immervie, makes you forget about everything going on around you. There are plenty of worlds to explore and you find yourself playing the game all the way through.""I wanted to find a game with a large world on Steam. I read a review on Kairo which is a 3D puzzle game that encourages the user to explore the huge worlds."
- #30 of 72
in What are the best indie games"I was looking into cool new indie games on Steam to play and came across Kairo. The cool part of indie games is how unique each game is and how the storylines and aspects are so divers, and a game where you get to explore monuments and such from someones imagination are really cool. I highly recommend this game!""This game is really fun, it makes me lose track of time while playing. The puzzles are interesting to think about and complete, and it is fun to explore the world. And the reviews are positive, it's an older game now, but it is still really fun for me.""This seems like a post apocalyptic mine craft sort of game. The graphics could be better, but will it really haunt my dreams? Only one way to find out!"
- "I'm always on the lookout for new horror games on steam to try out. Kairo was one that I skipped over a few times but found myself coming back to to investigate. Finally, I downloaded and gave it a try. I love this game. The puzzles are challenging and the 3d environment is definitely cool.""Not much of a horror for me. More of an exploration game. I think it's because of the ancient things bringing back to life?""Kairo is a sort of abstract puzzle game with a mystery element. Someone recommended this to me as a "horror" game and I really don't understand why anyone would use that label on this game."
- "The world of Kairo is an eerie, ominous, block-filled world reminiscent of the Nintendo 64 era of games. The simple graphics are no deterrent, however, as this creepy game will keep you on the edge of your seat as you explore the vast world before you. Solve many puzzles and conquer all there is to see in Kairo.""I like what I'm seeing here, actually. Simple visuals give the game a distinctive look and also have a bonus of expanding its target audience to low-end gamers, and it seems like a very aesthetic and mysterious gameplay experience. It's very much similar to LSD Dream Emulator in this respect as well."