This solution is ranked
in What are the best party games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games to enjoy the evening at homeRead user opinions
in What are the best Playstation VR gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best iOS games to enjoy the evening at homeRead user opinions
in What are the best social interaction and teamwork VR party gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best fun to play with a group apps for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Google Daydream appsRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 party gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Oculus Rift VR gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung Gear VR gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best party games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best fun to play with a group apps for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best app games for family game nightsRead user opinions
in What are the best two-player gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Co-op online games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 family gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
- "I watch the whole video game and it really looks amazing for playing with friends. But on the webpage of the game, it says the game is supported by Windows or MAC OS X, it is not for iPhone or iPad. Other than that I really want to try the game but you can easily get bored with this game. "
- "VR is still a new thing, so there isn't a ton of things out for it yet of super good quality. There are a lot of fun games still though, and Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes is a good example. This game is a fun little way to spend some time and have a "blast".""I've played this game to completion with my roommate. It can be played in VR as well as normally, but VR works better due to the privacy of the screen. It's a great party game and helps teach communication skills with those close to you."
- "I recently discovered the Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes game and wish I had sooner as it has been a great game to play among friends. We've had some really intense moments, but also some quite enjoyable ones in the times that we've been successful. ""Looking for a fun Friday night game to play with your friends? Look no further. This game is a great game to play on a casual Friday night at home."
- "This game app seems to offer a great deal of fun and imaginative thinking for those who play it. This game provides a thought provoking tool for increasing ones thought decision skills under pressure while collaborating with a team in order to provide only one correct solution with only one positive result. One would feel very involved while playing this game as though it were the real situation. This game provides a positive means to teach groups how to be effective when working together to reach a common goal under pressure."
- "Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes is a game that brings my friends together in a great interactive way. Whether I am the one trying to diffuse the bomb or the player reading the instructions from the book, this game provides a fast paced, quick thinking fun time, while honing communication skills and problem solving. Great fun!"
- "I've personally played this one. This game requires 2 players in order to have a fun time. It can also be quite stressful at times since you are defusing a bomb after all. In the game, you start out with a few simple tasks to defuse and you get some wrong attempts too. By going further into the game, you get more and more complex defusal situations. Make sure the person giving the instructions has a very good memory!"
- "I had a friend over the other weekend and we set out to find the best Oculus Rift VR games. We eventually made our way down the list of games that we had and tried Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes. This game was pretty expansive in it's story and have very fun game mechanics."
- "This game may look really simple, but it's very well thought out. This game is a ton of fun to play with others. I'd recommend it over a board game night. You can't really get bored of this game since there are quite a few add-ons to extend the fun. Highly recommended! ""want high speed action, excitement where every seconds counts while communication is at the forefront, let's play keep talking and nobody explode. Use your word wisely, or it will blow up in your face."
- "I was looking for something to play with a group that would be fun for a good while and saw Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes. Played around with the PC Version a bit and loved it but unfortunately there is nothing available for IPhones or IPads so I am left hanging until the version for Apple Devices comes live."
- "uber fun game wc requires teamwork. ever remember those nostalgic board games were the only thing to do is communicate is is impt for winning? this is it, but played on pc. would recomment this for everone who wants a fun game with time pressure and scary sound effects wc amp up the pressure."
- "My friends and I were looking for excellent Steam games we could play together online after work. We decided to try "Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes," which has a kind of fascinating concept about bomb defusing that's totally different from anything else we had ever played. ""After building my little brother a new gaming computer we needed to find a really good Co-op game to play together. A friend told us about Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes so we decided to give it a try. This game is pretty fun and is sure to keep your entertained for hours."
- "This game is very unique. The way it plays is different from your usual game. The usual requirement of a friend helps add to the fun factor because you two are guaranteed some laughs. There's not a ton of variety to the game play but that main concept is fun enough to where you'll definitely get a kick out of it. Great game for the family."