This solution is ranked
in What are the best sandbox survival games for Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the best space games with planetary landingRead user opinions
in What are the best games that involve science on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 flying gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games that involve physics on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best flight simulator games for WindowsRead user opinions
in What are the best space games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best planet and space exploration gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games like RobloxRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 sandbox gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best simulation gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One sandbox gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One simulation gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One family gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 simulation gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games similar to MinecraftRead user opinions
What the community says about Kerbal Space Program
- "This isn't the right page to get Kerbal for XBox One, but it is one of the best sandbox survival games out there. It's not like a lot of this kind of game in terms of what the sandbox and 'survival' mean, but you are ultimately quite free in the development of your space program. If you want to build a house and raise some animals, this might not be your cup of tea, but if you want to build spaceships, there's no better game."
- "While this is still in a more of a 'beta' mode it has a lot to offer, so go into it knowing that there's more to come! Currently, it's a lot rolled into one game, and it's pretty epic. Including, but not limited to, a combination of physics, education, sandbox mode, management, and a god-like game. ""Kerbal Space Program is an awesome game and there's a reason that it is so popular. The game is as hard as it is addicting and it provides for hours and hours of entertainment. Kerbal Space Program works on PC, Mac and Linux. ""I bought this game for my son who is both into science and video games. This game has actually helped him learn about physics in a fun way. The only downside is the price."
- "Finding games that involve science on Steam for my kid has been troubling. Most are too violent, or don't teach him enough. Kerbal Space Program involves real science and made my son more interested in science. He plays a lot, but I play more often when he's asleep.""This is a fantastic space simulator. It has a pretty steep learning curve but once you have figured out the mechanics, it is a blast (pun intended)."
- "This is a perfect game for Kids aspiring to become an astronaut or even those who just want to build space crafts. Because of this game, Maynor, my kid, became interested in reaching the outer space and making a spaceship.""One of the best and most enjoyable flying games for ps4 that I'm sure everyone will enjoy. Great experience of simulating being an astronaut which was fun for me. Legit and nice flying game!"
- "I'm a phsyics nut when it comes to just about everything and I Love games that involve it too. I searched a long time but finally came across Kerbal Space Program. It's really addictive but also really hard. You get to create and execute a space program. If that doesn't draw you in, I don't know what will. ""I have played this game before, and not only is it a lot of fun, but the physics are amazing. They are very realistic and not over the top like some physics based games are. I strongly suggest this if physics games are your interests."
- "This is awesome! It starts off a little easy, but gets harder and harder. It's definitely worth the money. You can actually learn some real science. ""This game is so creative and fun! I have complete control over all aspects of the game. I love space games and this one allows my imagination to run wild. ""Its a very entertaining and genuine game, its the best way spend your free time, you will not get disappointment but you will love to play this game.""Playing Kerbal Space Program teaches many mechanics that exist in the real world. Playing this game can be a very educational experience for all ages."
- "Kerbal Space Program is a game that anybody can enjoy...idk about you but this game is probably the game which i have spent the most time playing...Anyway, so even if you are unfamiliar about orbital mechanics i am pretty sure that you will have fun with this game. All in all, i can say that this game has something to offer for everyone and that is why i kept on coming back to play this"
- "Kerbal is agame available on the GOG.com store. In Kerbal Space Program, take charge of the space program for the alien race known as the Kerbals. You have access to an array of parts to assemble fully-functional spacecraft that flies (or doesn’t) based on realistic aerodynamic and orbital physics."
- "This game was more fun than I expected. It's got that magic of exploration I enjoyed in the Maxis games of old (SimCity, SimAnt, etc) and a space theme coupled with a defined mission of getting a viable space program off the ground (no pun intended). And, it works on Linux! I'm addicted, and that's something I've not been able to say about a game in a long time.""Creation game similar to roblo, but in OUTER SPACE. What more can anyone ask? The game has plenty of new elements and features that make it stand out from the other games in the same genre""I personally was looking for a sandbox game similar to Roblox, which had a great community with a large amount of user created content. Unfortunately, Kerbal Space Program does not fulfill this need. While Kerbal Space Program is a fun and educational game if you are looking for something similar to Roblox this isn't it."
- "Kerbal Space Program is an exceptional Xbox One family game! I prefer to play games that everyone in the household can enjoy as I really value that time. This game also really makes you think and is quite difficult. So, in that regard, it's also educational. It's also a lot of fun!"
- "Kerbal Space Program is great for people who love building or finding solutions to problems through creative thinking. The visual effects are similar to the Minecraft world but you are given clear goals to achieve which makes the game more enjoyable to me.""So addicting! It has worldbuilding gameplay a lot like Minecraft, but in a totally different setting. I'm really into space stuff, so this is perfect.""This is good for anyone who may be a little burned out on Minecraft. It's based on physics and space, so anyone interested in those areas will enjoy it."