This solution is ranked
in What are the best celebrity games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Kardashian appsRead user opinions
in What are the best apps about celebritiesRead user opinions
in What are the best free Glu games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best free Glu games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best fashion games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best games like Dream City IdolsRead user opinions
in What are the best Fashion Games for a Motorola Droid MaxxRead user opinions
in What are the best fashion games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best apps for young girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best celebrities news and gossip apps for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Modded Android gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
- "I bought this game for my daughter as she is a big fan of Kim Kardashian and she loves it. It encourages her to use her imagination and she is able to translate her ideas into reality. Whether it is event planning or accessorizing, the app is fun and exciting. An absolute must have for fashion forward people. "
- "This is ok. Not bad, not good. I was more interested in apps about her and her goings on. This is just a game, but it is related to her and it might be fun, so i'll check it out. It seems i can do a lot of stuff with it. I'll give it a whirl. I might really come to enjoy it. "
- "This app is molded after Kim Kardashian. While it may be a fun way of passing time, I find it lacking in creativity and inspiration. In this age, I think it is more important for people to follow their own paths""This app is fun for teens. It is more about trying to create a life like KK in the game, rather than being about her though."
- "I love playing Kim Kardashian: Hollywood because it is so realistic. It makes me feel like I am a celebrity as I play it. Lot`s of fun pretending to be a beautiful model."
- "If you are looking for a fun Glu game for iPhone, then Kim Kardashian: Hollywood may be just what you are looking for. Rated T for teen, this app allows the users to create your own Hollywood star and dress and style them however you want."
- "A part of me wants to hate all things Kardashian, but I love this game. I downloaded it out of curiosity and didn't think I would play it or keep it. Now I'm hooked! Game play is simple and fun!"
- "My daughter will loved this because it's a lot like playing Barbie and little girls love the glamour and glitz of movie stars. I didn't like this because, well, it's Kim Kardashian. But my daughter wants a game where she can play dress up and pretend to be a famous movie star, and she loves spending hours making her character the hottest It Girl in town. She can date and dump the Hollywood Heartthrob, walk the red carpet, and dress up in the finest duds Hollywood has to offer. It's no empowering feminist message, but it is a lot of fun and so addictive even adults will want to play too. They just won't want to tell anyone about it. *coughcough* Not that I speak from experience, or anything.""I am obsessed with this game, it just so addicting. This game has me hooked onto my ipad, but I hate that I have to spend real money in order to get clothes etc. Instead the app should give stars or some sort of alternative so people can enjoy the game better. Also, the game should be good to play without wifi but it is not so wish these changes happen and it’s a perfect game for little girls. "