This solution is ranked
in What are the best tower defense games for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best offline games like Clash of ClansRead user opinions
in What are the best iOS strategy gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games like Bloons for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best RTS games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best kingdom building games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best offline tower defence games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best war strategy apps for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best war strategy games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best strategy war games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best Online flash gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Tower Defense games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplatform tower defense gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best tower defense games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best offline Android tower defense gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best kingdom building games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games like PUBGRead user opinions
in What are the best strategy games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best tower defense games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Android gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Kingdom Rush
- "One of the most cartoony and best tower defence games for my iOS device. It's fun, entertaining, and although repetitive, it doesn't get old or tiring. I just started this game 3 days ago but I can totes see myself playing this in the weeks to come. It's that addicting!""Kingdom Rush is a great amount of fun and challenging which is always something I look for when playing tower defense games. I'm collecting heroes at this moment and although I had to spend on most of them, the gameplay makes up for it.""I'm looking for a tower defense game and this fits the bill nicely. It looks easy enough and doesn't seem like it has some huge backstory and a lot of extra stuff to do. It lets you get right down to the game."
- "I do not know about you but i feel like Kingdom Rush has a similar fantasy game genre that has kept me interested. IMO this is tthe perfect game for offline games like COC. What i like about this game is that no players are attacking u but u have to be on top of ur game to defend your little kingdom. I dont get tired of this game as it has multiple sequels so until now i am playing this game eh"
- "Very addictive and fascinating strategy and tower defense game. Actually I recently just got addicted with Kingdom Rush even though I have known it for a long time already. Well, the first time I played this was on my desktop but after i got hooked i downloaed it on my iPhone and now i can't stop playing it. "
- "Kingdom Rush is now available in Android for all of your devices. You are going to defend your kingdom against all of the trolls, evil wizards, and other enemies bent on destroying your enemies. Command your army, fight in the forest and wastelands and take a stand against evil darkness. "
- "Do you love tower defense games as much as I do? Check out Kingdom Rush. Not only does it stay true to what a tower defense game should focus on (upgrading your base, destroying enemies), it's actually a challenge! I've been playing for months and am still having fun. "
- "My coworker was playing Kingdom Rush on lunch break one day. He said it was fun so I decided to give it a shot. I didn't think the game play was good enough to suffer through the juvenile graphics and sound."
- "Kingdom Rush is a game for Android no one should download because it's full of bugs. I tried to play it for a few hours but I couldn't bear all the crashes and the errors the game gave to me. Avoid!""Kingdom Rush is a fun game where you have to defend your tower. You defend against all enemies and build your arsenal to protect your tower."
- "If you have a variety of platforms and want just one tower defense game Kingdom Rush is the way to go. It is entertaining, fast paced and available for all your devices."
- "I generally like tower defense games and Kingdom Rush is no exception. I enjoyed the animations and the structure of play. The only problem I can see with this game is that if you want to beat certain levels, you almost have to purchase the better defenses, which costs money. If you want a completely free game, this might not be for you.""I generally like tower defense games and Kingdom Rush is no exception. The animation is really great and I like how easy the game is to learn and play. The only problem I can see is that there are some levels that are nearly impossible to beat without spending money on the better defenses.""This game is a perfect solution to the problem, as Kingdom Rush is a critically acclaimed tower defense game for the Android (and other devices). This game app has gotten a lot of great reviews, and seems to be one of the most downloaded of them, thus I feel I would have the best solution to my problem.""This was a pretty fun game. I really enjoyed both the setting and the gameplay mechanics of this. I would definitely recommend this game."
- "This game takes the average defense game to a whole new level. I love defense games, but this one really makes the top of my list. I love that you can customize your towers! Instead of just upgrading your tower, you can actually choose from over 30 ways to customize it the way you want. The gameplay is addicting and keeps you entertained for hours.""This is a nonstop fun, tower defense game that is really easy to learn and just pick up and have fun with whenever and wherever you are. You will never get bored with this app!"
- "I love the pixelated characters. Very similar to PUBG and Battle Royale but I love it""I had very low expectations for Kingdom Rush since it was a free game, but I was I ever surprised. This game is absolutely awesome! I was just looking for something to pass the time but I am completely captivated by this game now. I highly recommend this solution. Hey, it's free so you can't go wrong."
- "This game just doesn't stop! After beating the +20 main stages, you'll unlock a lot of mini-campaigns with more story and extra stages. And then you have the Veteran difficulty, that will punish you for every mistake. You'll spend hours just trying to beat a stage. Luckily, Kingdom Rush is super fun to play""This sounds like it would be a good gaming app to kill time in lines and the doctor's office. Unfortunately, I have a crappy ass ZTE phone that has only 2 GB total storage and the architecture won't let me kick apps to the SD card. So I'm afraid I won't be trying this one out anytime soon. "
- #19 of 34
in What are the best Android games