This solution is ranked
in What are the best 2d rpg games for iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Dungeons and Dragons apps for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best offline role playing adventure games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best RPGs for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best offline RPG games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best pixel art Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best old school rpg for iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Strategy RPG games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games like PokémonRead user opinions
in What are the best 2d rpg games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best old school rpg for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best offline Android gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Knights of Pen & Paper
- "I have long commutes on the train every morning, so I was looking for a game that was both diverting and also captivating. Knights of Pen & Paper has a really fun interface, and I love the art! It's kept my commutes from becoming too boring. "
- "I've always loved Paradox games, they have always been good at offering support on their games, and now with their mobile port of this game, there's no exception. It's a cute little D&D style game, very retro in appearance and the story and the narratives between the characters is pretty funny!""Someone answer me please. I havent been able to play Knights of Pen & Paper without a wifi recently. i dunno what's wrong? It looks like they removed the offline option to play this eh. Sucks! ""I love the old graphics in this game. Reminds me of the arcades I used to play in as a kid. Game's pretty addicting too, like a good imitation of the old school Final Fantasy."
- "Knights of Pen & Paper is a great Android game. It has many different levels and the bosses are always challenging.""Knights of pen and paper is a very original game that is very much worth price it costs and it's very very fun."
- "Knights of Pen & Paper +1 is one of the coolest old school 8 bit type games around. Campaigns, dungeons, combat... a whole world of D and D type characters and places to explore. Its nor Skyrim but it's just as fun and exciting to play. If you like 80's and 90'sgames, you'll love this one."
- "There's only so much you can do in a pixel-based art world, and it's already been done by all the games before it. The voice acting is incredibly obnoxious and instead of an interesting strategy, it feels like it was made for five year olds (especially with all the "good jobs!" it sends you).""I was in the mood to play some type of RPG game that has strategy elements in it and I was looking through Steam and I found Knights of Pen & Paper +1. It was exactly what I was looking for in a game to satisfy me.""Knights of the pen & Paper is a pretty good game experience. It's new, but the grpahics are old school and it reminds you of days gone by. Very fun!"
- "It's a tabletop game. Tho the center of the game isn't to train and cap monsters, you can still do it in this one so it's cool."
- "For a small price, you can play one of the best offline turn-based game for mobile with cool retro graphics and strategic gameplay, this is one game to be played to be appreciated.""When I was looking for offline games for my Android, I was thinking more in terms of idle games to pass the time, like a Flappy Bird or a simulation game. I never even thought about a turn-based RPG, and this one does look like a lot of fun. I'm not crazy about spending money on games, though, and $4.49 is a bit on the steep side for Android. If I have a little extra money kicking around come payday, I might check it out.""Remember those clever pen-and-paper RPG games? This is that! It's perfect when you're traveling with a friend and you have to go into "airplane mode" or when you're in school and the wifi is weak. You can spend countless hours offline with this game, and the nostalgia of Old School gaming is a nice bonus."