This solution is ranked
in What are the best Cinematic games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games like Nancy DrewRead user opinions
in What are the best Switch eShop gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Noir games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Mystery games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games like GTARead user opinions
in What are the best Atmospheric games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best open world games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One X enhanced gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 adventure gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about L.A. Noire
- "This game is set in 1940s Los Angeles. It has three add-ons: Arson, Vice and Homicide, which can only run after the initial download is installed. There are another four add-ons. There are also add-ons for Themes and Avatars. Or you can get the entire bundle all at once for an extra $10.""L.A. Noire is a very fun game that allows you to work in L.A. as a police detective. I enjoyed the game a lot. It was fun use the evidence to solve the crimes."
- "Not a fan of these msytery games and all but I liked this quite a lot. I'm glad i keep sticking with the Switch eShop when it comes to my games"
- "Really hoping I could find a good Noir type game, I started searching on Steam and then I came across "L.A. Noire". This game is tons of fun and has lots to do! The story is also very engaging. This becoming on of my favorite games to play in my free time. It was very cheap too so I definitely recommend it! "
- "If you want some mystery-solving action, this game'll probably do it for you. I love a good mystery as much as the next person and think this game would be great for quenching that "thirst," but I don't think this would be my first pick! The game is set in the 40s, which is already kind of a "nope" moment for me. There's also a lot of adult content in the game which is something else that doesn't appeal to me.""While I agree to some comments that this is not your typical steal-kill type of mystery and action game, I like the fact that I instantly become a good police offer chasing for bad people. However, I have to agree that the setting is not as appealing as the other videogames. ""This is a great mystery game where you play as the detective. I like games that are set in different time periods and this does not disappoint with the 1940's set up. ""LA Noire is a top notch mystery game that also is a sandbox. I prefer these types of single player games and get a lot of playtime out of LA Noire. "
- #10 of 18
in What are the best games like GTA"If you're a fan of GTA, then you have to give this game a try. I thoroughly enjoyed the plot and the fact that I could shoot it out with the bad guys! I think the graphics are awesome and the gameplay is great! Also the setting in 1940s is interesting- you don't see many games like that."
- "I don't know if this solution helps the problem because the problem isn't very descript. I mean are they looking for a game because then this would be the solution, it's a great game and I've had a lot of fun playing it. Or is it that there are games on Steam (?) because then this wouldn't be the solution for them.""This is a thrilling detective game that the players assumes the role of a detective and tries to solve a series of mysterious murders that have plagued the city. This game challenges your detective skills as you look for clue that will lead you to finding the real culprit. "
- "I downloaded L.A. Noire a few weeks ago, and I got completely absorbed by this beautiful game. You're an LAPD detective in the 1940s, and you have to solve a series of murders, investigating in an open world.. Very interesting and funny!""The graphics alone in this game would be enough to keep me playing. It truly feels like I've been transported to the 1940's with the world around me. I am not bound to the story line and can openly explore while having tasks to do.""The city is yours to explore and try to solve a mystery. Rockstar Games doesn't disappoint in this game by giving you free reign to do as you wish while progressing through a story line."
- "Xbox One X is an amazing piece of hardware sadly games are not taking advantage of it. While games are getting ported over to Xbox One X most are basic ports which will not tap into the power of the 1X. L.A. Noire is basically a remastered port of a Playstation 2 game ported over to new consoles. The problem is that its ported to all next gen consoles which basically makes it just a port with no advantages to use the X1 power. "