This solution is ranked
in What are the best Lara Croft games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best Lara Croft games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best apps for galaxy s7Read user opinions
in What are the best top-down games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best games for ipad miniRead user opinions
in What are the best iPad Pro gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Tomb Raider games ever madeRead user opinions
in What are the best story-driven iPhone gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone puzzle gamesRead user opinions
in What are the most difficult adventure games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best ipad casual games for playing when you are commutingRead user opinions
in What are the best HD games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best colorful games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Lara Croft games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best games for iPhoneRead user opinions
What the community says about Lara Croft GO
- "Laura Croft is one of the badest women in the gaming era. Well, in my opinion, but don't hate. There are little hidden things around in the game that can keep me interested without getting too bored with it within an hour. The game isn't hard, but is challenging even though there are not a ton of levels to play."
- "If you like playing puzzle games that are fun and exciting on your phone, then Laura Croft Go is a great one. Anyone familiar with the Laura Croft movie series should certainly check it out. The puzzle game works perfectly on my galaxy s7 without any problems in the performance like I have sometimes encountered with lesser qualities games/puzzle games. This is the kind of app that is suitable for all ages. Recommended."
- "I have been traveling a lot lately for work for the past few years and I wanted to make sure I spend time in the evening with my thirteen year old son. I was looking for something stimulating and inspiring to share with him while I hangout with him in the evening for a few hours. He is a big fan of Lara Croft GO. I found this amazing game that allows players to explore ancient worlds, overcome obstacles and explore long lost worlds and ancient civilizations. Lara Croft GO is fantastic because it allows my son to use his imagination and connect with the adventures of the main character. This keeps him occupied while I have to clean up the house and make dinner. My son absolutely loves playing Lara Croft GO and learning new tips and strategies. This video game is amazing, thank you!!"
- "This is one of the GO games where you play as Lara Croft from Tomb Raider. I liked that there were a large number of puzzles (25) and that you could play as such a great character. There are really good graphics and the gameplay is also superb. I enjoyed the escalating difficulty of the puzzles. "
There are no comments yet!
- "Anyone that played Lara croft games pretty much know what they are getting except this one is more on the slower pace. You have to realy put yourself and engage yourself into the story. It is a slow burn type of game. So if you are looking for quick , fast action this one might be the one you will have to pass up. Otherwise get it""I really like games that tell a story and lead me down a path. Lora Croft GO does exactly that. It's not one of the same shoot-em-up games that are so popular."
- "This is a great puzzle game. I've been a fan of the Tomb Raider games for over a decade, and this game is a very different format, but has a similar feel. The puzzles are challenging and the graphics are a nice touch. Even if you aren't Tomb Raider fan I'd recommend giving Lara Croft GO a try if you like puzzle games."
- "I've been a long time player of adventure games and have been looking for a new challenge that I can play on my iPad. I recently came across "Lara Croft GO" and I feel that it's one of the best adventure games ever! The challenge is great! It really makes me think outside of the box and understand what's going on in the game! I absolutely love it and will continue playing it!"
- "the game is already a bit old, the graphics are pretty good and that kind of animation is not very interesting, the graphics now in 2017 are of greater visual impact, the interface in the game is quite good, the game makes you think and try to solve the largest number of riddles, it looks good, only with the new technologies could improve much visually, the game is good and interesting, you just have to make some changes in the graphics."
- "Intuitive swipe to move though this game that combines a bit of RPG with puzzles. The immersive soundtrack helps keep focus. Though I'm generally not a Lara Croft fan, GO is now on sale. So, like me, I'd suggest you watch the teaser trailer and give it a chance. This may be the beginning of your next obsession. "
- #10 of 23
in What are the best adventure games"The beauty of the visuals and sound isn't enough to save this game from failure. Lara Croft GO should be ashamed to call itself a puzzle game when the only puzzle for me was finding out how to uninstall the game as soon as possible. It's almost as if they took the most simple concepts from each genre to make a pre-school level game that held your hand at every step. Nothing new to see here. "